Community Help Center

Community Help Center
Gone for a week and some change
I will have my computer and will hopefully have no trouble getting to the forum, but just in case I wanted you both to have the heads up that I hit the road tomorrow for Oklahoma. I expect to arrive late Weds night, and then we compete all day on Friday. Then will hit the road probably Sunday to arrive...
  • 5 REPLIES
Survey
I wonder if there's discussion on FB about this.... Karen?
  • 4 REPLIES
Warning just approved another 3 pages
Been a heck of a lot of new sign-ups did my best to keep the spammers out
  • 39 REPLIES
DumDog wants to be deleted...
She says she's PM'd someone and hasn't heard back. She never PM'd me. You guys? http://forum.dog.com/forums/p/118304/979021.aspx#979021
  • 5 REPLIES
I really want to be deleted
I have looked all over and cant find how to do this. I am having problems with a stalker and want any and all personal information removed. i hear the lame excuse that it would mess up threads and information.... so what. i could just go through each of my threads and delete my comments one by one but...
  • 9 REPLIES
I have a feeling....
Keep an eye on "MandaLynn".... just a weird instinct on that one.
  • 5 REPLIES
no decent access this weekend
We are off to the beach this weekend so I won't be able to do much online - leaving tomorrow before lunch and back Monday afternoon. Have a great weekend ladies
  • 6 REPLIES
New Turkey In Town
Just be aware, Champ 2007 had been warned, even replied with "Understood. Thanks" I had to reply w/the following: miranadobe Evidently you didn't. miranadobe Please be sure to read and understand our Forum Rules here : http://forum.dog.com/forums/p/116500/961429.aspx#961429 . If...
  • 1 REPLY
April 16-19 another head's up!
I am on a conference for MBTI certification so I have to pay attention and pass the exams! I will not be online much and am doubtful I'll check new ID's etc. No access most of Friday too Sorry ladies! Lani I was so sorry to hear about Lo, I hope that he gets fixed up swiftly and completely. Give...
  • 3 REPLIES
heads up - please read
first of all this email should never get another account farrel.peter@yahoo.com that is the one that was attached to two different accounts both of which are banned now secondly there is a ton of approvals to do - I did some yesterday but I have my mom, sister and kids here through tomorrow so don't...
  • 37 REPLIES
my cairn was attacked ; please look under injuries
I posted under the subforum injuries.
  • 0 REPLY
Just thought I'd mention
I did a bunch of 'disproving' today. :) hope you are feeling better Lani and Paige I hope things are getting a bit better for you!
  • 0 REPLY
approved 60 this morning
hoping I weeded out the spammers
  • 14 REPLIES
Consolidated list of Forum Problems
Hey guys - Just wanted to post a thread to consolidate the current problems w/the Forum so they can be concisely reported to Terry in email. I don't want him to get them in dribs and drabs, nor in long diatribes (like I tend to do,lol). When you reply, please categorize the problem/concern/suggestion...
  • 10 REPLIES
Explanations for moved threads?
It would be nice, if when threads are moved, a brief note were included about the reason for the move. Since the "General Chat" forum tends to be the most viewed/active/responded to (some special interest forums excluded), it in some ways is the most desirable location for a thread. So, when...
  • 5 REPLIES
Archiving?
On the other forums I belong to, after a thread is like a year or so old, it get's moved to the "archive". This way it is still searchable, so if it contains valuable info it is still available, but the archive areas are locked so 2, 3, 4...year old threads cannot be bumped either accidentally...
  • 5 REPLIES
Just did some ID's, left a few that seem like spam, need second review
I was hesitant to approve some as not sure of coverage if they are spam - which is what they look like lots of cat associations seems bizarre Hope you are both enjoying your weekend
  • 2 REPLIES
E-mail rule?
I've received a few weird e-mails via iDog recently. Not PM notifications but it appears people can send me e-mails via the forum. I found where I can disable this but I'm not sure I want to, because I DO want people I "know" on the forum to be able to e-mail me about relevant...
  • 39 REPLIES
Heads up - a bunch of new IDs
Hi guys - sorry, I'm dog-sitting the Heathens this week, starting this past Saturday, and they are such a full-time job that I actually took 1/2 days from work to be sure they are taken care of as well as possible. I spent all day yest dealing w/a UKC trial so I was away from the computer for most...
  • 60 REPLIES
KLE on her way....
to being that puppymill we predicted! LINKY How long before "Sage" and "Anubis" have an accident? (I believe "Sage" is Kim/Sambob's bitch and "Anubis" is the male Sambob said died.)
  • 2 REPLIES