Warning just approved another 3 pages

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog
    I have never had a flu shot or the flu (presumably until now). Steve gets a flu shot and is always after me to do so because of my asthma. May be next year or may be not ;)
    • Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

You've never had the flu?!?!?!  HOLY CRAP!

For me, I'd rather just go through it than voluntarily introduce a strain in hopes to prevent the possible exposure.  I'm not around young or old, or otherwise immune-suppressed people... other than my friend that I live with, but she's such a pain in the ass I almost don't care if she gets the flu.  She should take better care of herself.  And her husband should wash his hands after using the bathroom!!!!!!!  I have to disinfect everything around here - the two of them are pigs.

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Nope never had the flu before now.............if this is the flu

UGH re the house-mate and husband - I don't have a lot of tolerance for poor hygiene - I get after my husband when he is sick because he is so the stereotype guy - dying and sloppy, Ick!

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

I told them I like when they are out of town b/c I can keep the kitchen clean.  The house is 230 years old and with 4 dogs and old plaster, it creates its own dust and dirt.  But not its own filthy dishes and toothpaste splatter on the faucet, etc.

I need to get out of here.

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

just did three pages - did my best to avoid approving spammers - left a few that I wasn't happy about

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

I was just checking the approvals just now, saw them done, I don't like this one: 

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

me neither

BTW did you get the email about 'yanke'?

Not sure what to tell them other than what I did about resetting the password

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

I got it late, I dealt with it and tested - it was user error.  His id and pw all worked, but his grandson or someone came over and told him to use Compatibility Mode (as we do now, to get our Moderator functions to work) and it worked for him.  I guess one more thing to comment on to those dudes.  Reminds me, did you ever get any follow up from them?  Survey Monkey, etc?

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

nope no follow up - Dyan has contacted me on FB saying she can't log in - I'll tell her to try compatibility mode and see if that helps.

Hoping your job search is going well - what a wonderful compliment by that colleague!  If you aren't using LinkedIn for your search you might try that. Also see if you can get some people to recommend your work on there, it remains all about connections these days!

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Thanks, it seems I may have made some worthwhile connections.. I hope!

Yes, I think this forum no longer works right on any browser beyond IE 5 and you have to run in Compatibility mode.  So annoying!