Warning just approved another 3 pages

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Warning just approved another 3 pages

Been a heck of a lot of new sign-ups did my best to keep the spammers out

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

you must be getting them just before me, because I checked yesterday morning and there were none.  I typically try to grab the weekends on Monday.  Thx for the heads up. 

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

I forgot to warn you guys - I'm going camping in the mountains starting today (as soon as my sister stops working and gets off her computer and into the shower.)  I won't be back online (or even near a cell phone, which sucks considering Mayday is probably going to be put down today) until we're back on Monday.  Going out for a family birthday dinner Monday night for me and my dad, so I doubt I will see a computer until late evening Monday.

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog
    Try to relax and enjoy yourself (((((hugs)))))
    • Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

back in the grind, treated today like a Monday and checked and approved IDs.  Not a ton, maybe 20, chose to decline the one about B&TCH LOVER or something like that.  Just cuz I'm a crab, I guess.

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

I had done them over the weekend..................and I am continuing to scrutinize some of the sketchy ones

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Yeah, more today.  They're doing that thing again where they type weird crap in their emails.  i.luv.nebs.er.flrs@gmail.com kind of crap.  Disapproved.  Disapproved a fair amount out of today's review of those 2-3 pages of IDs.  Be forewarned for spammers.

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Thanks Paige - and apologies I haven't been online much and running like a fool. I'll cover the next 2 days and then I am AWOL until 9/9

Off to Cancun for the wedding from hell LOL

Stepdaughter's wedding (she and the guy have been living together for years, own a house and have a 3 yr old) Steve and his ex don't speak - Steve and his sister don't speak. Son and daughter-in-law will be there and may be some of the groom's family.

Weddings are always fractious and this family is always ready to rumble - hope to come back alive Wink

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

kpwlee
    Off to Cancun for the wedding from hell LOL

I had this moment where I went "ooh, off to Cancun!"  and then "oh!  No bueno!  Wedding from hell?  Bad."

Good luck getting through the wedding.  We had similar fueds in my step-nephews wedding.  Somehow the wedding and reception actually smoothed it all out.  Wishing that for you.

I will be AWOL for Fri/Sat/Sun of this weekend as that's my club's Obed/Rally show for which I am the frickin chairperson.  It's a three-ring-three-day-circus and I'm the ring-master (aka, Chief Ring Steward) on top of being the Show Chair.  I also have to take the judges out for dinner after the shows, other than Sun.  So if I'm not totally wiped Sunday, I'll check.  Otherwise, they will have to wait unless Lani can check in.

I'm already yawning and bleary eyed.  That's not a good sign going into this weekend.  Tomorrow I will be running the roads preparing for the arrival of the judges.

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Good luck with the show - I know you are super organized and capable so I'm sure even with the unexpected that will occur it will all go really well!

Steve is in his pre-travel panic, sigh - I am going to take valerian root tomorrow morning so I am a bit foggy through it all LOL

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

As part of my usual Monday routine I went to approve IDs and they were almost completely done!  Thank you to whomever did that!

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

I did some last night but not many...........either Lani has been busy or the rush is over Big Smile

• Gold Top Dog

I knew you ladies were busy, thanks for all that you two do! I just did a bunch... i left three... they sound weird and similar.  I've disapproved a few in the last several days.Figured they deserved Paige's "cool off" period being approved :)

When's the last GC you two got?  It feels like it's been a long time.

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

September is a GC month, yes.  I know b/c I know I get one in May, which means, July then September then November and we start again in January.

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

miranadobe
     September is a GC month, yes.

yup anytime in the next week - the last few for some reason haven't reached me and I have to have them resent, shrugs. Looking forward to reloading on green tripe Ick!