Warning just approved another 3 pages

• Gold Top Dog
    I don't think I got the one fom July! That must be why it feels so long... It has been! I need...... Leashes. How exciting is that. Now that I have three dogs it feels like I'm always looking for one or three!! How do they DISAPPEAR? I'm going to buy like 10. And a new flying squirrel. LOL
    • Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

just approved some weird ones to see what they do.  I see someone approved the ones Karen was questioning from chevyandwhatever and chelseaandbailey or whatever they were.

I'm going to be at my dog show on Thurs, Fri, Sat & Sun.  I expect to have wifi at the hotel, but if not, I won't be able to check the forum after Weds night.  So, just letting you guys know ahead of time.

P

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Heads up - just as the original title says, I just approved 58 new IDs.  (well, a few I disaproved.)  I guess I was slacking on my Monday checks! Where the hell did December go??

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Sorry Paige I have really been sick and trying to work three jobs (agreed to help out a friend Confused won't do that again it went from a few hours a week to as many hours as possible) I haven't been on the computer to do much but work.

Hope you are enjoying a good holiday

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

I am, thank you.  Hope you are, too.  My wish for you would be a HEALTHY New Year.... that comes a little early so you can get some relief!

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Thanks Paige - its been a sucky December!

Very glad you had a nice holiday!

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Yeah, aside from reading the BS from Candace/Heather in the thread about oranges cat Tango dying.... Did you get the PM from Callie, too?

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog
    I did, I didn't respond to it as I wasn't sure what to do. Honestly I did think Tina was nasty and she & Jackie are close. I am good friends with Jackie and considered having private word with her. I also felt it was better for the cat to be PTS but they didn't really say that in a supportive manner. Then add in all the negative feelings we all have for the filth that Amber (Kitty) lives in and ......

As for the other idiots, they are just that, let it wash over

Btw if you can watch "war dogs of the pacific" DH bought me the DVD and its fabulous. Many Dobermans featured :)

still haven't mailed your card - tomorrow, sorry
    • Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog
    kpwlee
    Btw if you can watch "war dogs of the pacific" DH bought me the DVD and its fabulous. Many Dobermans featured :)

still haven't mailed your card - tomorrow, sorry

My club actually showed that at a club meeting (I think b/c our treasurer is breeder and his daughter is a pro handler of Dobes.)  Smile  It is good - well done piece.

Please, I still haven't mailed your card, either.  I do New Year's cards for this reason!

I had a Secret Santa gift from LAST YEAR that I never got around to shipping and kept meaning to and then kept putting it off.  There must be some psychological block b/c I finally mailed it Christmas Eve!  I'm ridiculous.  (Reminds me I ought to track to be sure it arrived...)

As for the cat - I basically said "if the cat is under vet care, I hope you and your vet take good care."  I mean, really, we can't diagnose over the internet and none of us are vets.  I think Tina is very angry and irritable lately.  Jackie is a straight-shooter and I think she tried hard to be diplomatic w/out being a bitch, so I figured neither needed an edit - they're all adult women.  This place is soooo tame compared to most forums that if that's the worst of it in months and months, we're fine!

I just think it's tacky to use someone's thread about their animal dying to be playing games.  Get the funk outta here, nobody cares if you're here or not.  Life goes on.  I don't care enough about oranges or huskymom to remember their names, real, fake, or otherwise.

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

miranadobe
    Jackie is a straight-shooter and I think she tried hard to be diplomatic w/out being a bitch, so I figured neither needed an edit - they're all adult women.  This place is soooo tame compared to most forums that if that's the worst of it in months and months, we're fine!

Agreed!

miranadobe
    I think Tina is very angry and irritable lately.

yea - she seems odd to me and yes kind of mean spirited at times

miranadobe
    Get the funk outta here, nobody cares if you're here or not.  Life goes on.  I don't care enough about oranges or huskymom to remember their names, real, fake, or otherwise.

hehehehe there ya go!

I haven't ever sort of completely missed the holidays as I did this year - I was online on SATURDAY trying to find gifts for nieces and nephews. I suck. Just couldn't muster it up - I blame exhaustion and illness but it wouldn't surprise me if at some point I pinpointed a larger issue. Oh well.

I am trying desperately to prep as I have to do one of those TV gigs tomorrow. I am also trying to not blow my nose too often so I don't look like Rudolph on HDTV Embarrassed The presenter better speak slowly and quite loudly or I'll miss it all

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

kpwlee
    I am trying desperately to prep as I have to do one of those TV gigs tomorrow. I am also trying to not blow my nose too often so I don't look like Rudolph on HDTV Embarrassed The presenter better speak slowly and quite loudly or I'll miss it all

How did it go!?!?!  Do you find it drums up business for you?

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog
    I survived lol - its on my FB feed as well as my company page - I was really out of it and despite all the makeup my face was hanging. But I didn't cough :)

It usually brings web traffic, may be a few calls in the new year. I've done it a half dozen or so times. It's the channel owned by the cable corp so normal folks don't watch it - it's fun though, when healthy. I like to keep the connection as it is statewide and I have called on her to bring attention to certain issues.

Are you doing ok? Sorry about the car damage :(
    • Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Meh, I'm fine.  It's not that big a deal, just a PITA.  I have to drive back home tonight and I'm told there is black ice, which, in all honesty, is my biggest fear when driving.

Glad to hear you made it through the segment!!!  It's one thing to "be on tv" and another thing to be engaged in an interview/conversation where you have to give meaningful responses cut into tiny snippets all while being conscious of where to look, and the fact that HD means everyone can see any minor imperfection in HUGE definition. :)  

I hope your illness is improving... or I should say your health.  I've felt like I've got medicine head all day.  It's weird and disorienting, which sucks, so maybe I'll be sick next...  Tongue Tied

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog
    Black ice was super common in Manchester,UK =terrifying!

I am pretty sure at this point I've got the flu, one of them. In today's paper they said its peaking here and a very bad year. My body feels better, still very tired, massive headache, and minimal appetite. My eyes hurt.....so odd. Anyway I hope you get home safely and are not getting sick!
    • Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

I avoid the flu shot like the plague - I am curious - did you get it this year?  (the shot)