no decent access this weekend

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

no decent access this weekend

We are off to the beach this weekend so I won't be able to do much online - leaving tomorrow before lunch and back Monday afternoon.

Have a great weekend ladies

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Enjoy!  I'm staying at my parents house and tried to get online and there's no signal!  SO!  I've got nada this weekend, too. lol  The place won't implode.  I'll be spending tomorrow at a French Ring event - SO looking forward to that!  Then heading over to another dog show to do a little shopping!!  YAAAY for shopping! :)

Lani - how's Logan doing?  Still tolerating Story?

• Gold Top Dog

I've been busy doing things I don't like to do today .. LOL  one of THOSE days :)

Sorry about the access, like you said... eh, it won't implode!  How was the French Ring event and shopping, find anything good? Have fun with the family!

Looks like the beach is AWESOME Karen!!  Did you have a good time??

Logan and Story are doing great... he's still on pain meds, but it's only been 2.5 week's, I figure I'd still be on tylenol at the least so I'm not too worried.  But, he seems to be doing well.  Story is a hellion, but she's starting to figure it out.  Dealing with the awkward "fear stages" now, which is so weird.  She's such an uber confident dog, and then an airplane will go over and she drops.... I'm like, REALLY?  LOL  Such a dork :)))

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Approved a bunch of ids today - many from foreign countries, so be aware.

Some time in July, if not sooner, my company will go to locked down profiles where we won't be able to go to websites that are not on the approved list.  We shall see how that affects my ability to get onto the forum and monitor things.

Thanks!

Paige

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog
    Handled a bunch of spam earlier today, from obvious spammer ID's. I continue to not approve questionable ID's as I believe that if they really want to be members they will contact dog.com. They are paid by the company we are not. Sorry if that sounds pissy but it's spamming season and none of us have a ton of time. I must have done about 6 pages of approvals over the last 7-10 days
    • Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Yeah, I did 2 pages from the weekend when I got into work on Monday.  It happens.  We are paid, with the $50 gift certificates.

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

thanks to whomever did approvals.  I checked this morning and there were none.