Gone for a week and some change

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Gone for a week and some change

I will have my computer and will hopefully have no trouble getting to the forum, but just in case I wanted you both to have the heads up that I hit the road tomorrow for Oklahoma.  I expect to arrive late Weds night, and then we compete all day on Friday.  Then will hit the road probably Sunday to arrive back in NH on Tues night of the following week.

SO!  I will do as many approvals as possible.  You both have my new cell # right?  If you need something, just give a call.  Except Friday - my phone will be off until I can give updates. lol

Have a great week!

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Just seeing this now but I knew you were on your way - I have been doing 3 pages at a time of approvals - didn't look this weekend buy I'll check in on Monday

So proud of you and Gracie!!

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Thank you Karen!  I just went to do some approvals and there were only a few and so I wanted to come and thank you for taking the full load while I was gone.  I know you do a lot anyway, but!  I was accessing from my phone and this forum doesn't work the same on my phone than on a computer.

Thanks for the congrats!  It felt weird to brag about it here - and it seems to have gone over like a lead balloon. lol  But I was surprised to see the forum members who commented on my picture posted by my trainer on our Fortunate K9 website!!  lol  Guess I am no longer anonymous as I liked to pretend I was!! lol

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

miranadobe
    it seems to have gone over like a lead balloon

Not at all I think everyone is genuinely impressed - it is an amazing feat. Truly. It is an indication of how special she is and your effectiveness and dedication as a trainer.  It takes a special dog and owner/trainer to accomplish what you have and I don't even understand all the acronyms LOL

There have been a ton of approvals - I actually emailed Lani to help out because I had a crazy few days.

Which seem to have continued.............

I generally manage stress well but I am not at this time 

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

kpwlee
    I generally manage stress well but I am not at this time 

I really don't blame you.  I felt such anxiety about this competition that I hurt myself.  Part of it was the worry over my dog's health/condition. 

I am so angry on your behalf about what has happened with Bugsy's leg.  If I think on the flip side, then God/the Universe actually intervened on your behalf to stop that vet office from doing the procedure and REALLY effing him up.  Thus directing you to the best resource in the specialty vet.  I have to think of it that way.  A lot of "coincidence" type things have been happening with my dog lately that I've really come to see the way the universe can put obstacles in your way to direct you to something else that turns out better.  My strongest prayers are that this is the case for Bugsy.  He is a beloved dog to so many people, that you as his owner who loves him day in and day out of every moment and breath he takes this must be excruciating.  Forget about the part where you are an in-control kind of person who expects excellence and is currently being forced to suffer fools.  GAH!!!

Sending what we call "white light" - protect yourself from the bad but allow the positive influences in.  GOOD SHOULD FLOW TO KAREN AND BUGSY!  (I just put that out in the universe for ya. lol)

I have off on Tuesday if you feel compelled to call and "yell" at someone.  Hope you get some nice weather to enjoy your boy this weekend.

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

My new job has me pretty much out straight for good portions of the day so I have no time to read and check in on what people are doing/saying on the forum.  I have been doing IDs (which requires no interaction) and checking for spammers, etc.  Weekend should free me up more. 

Thanks for manning the fort.  I noticed I'd left a couple of IDs behind and they were gone the next day.  What a team! :D