April 16-19 another head's up!

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

April 16-19 another head's up!

I am on a conference for MBTI certification so I have to pay attention and pass the exams! I will not be online much and am doubtful I'll check new ID's etc. No access most of Friday too

Sorry ladies!

Lani I was so sorry to hear about Lo, I hope that he gets fixed up swiftly and completely. Give gorgeous Story and Queen Nikki some loving for me

Paige I loved seeing some pics of Gracie, she's a beautiful girl!

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

No worries, I've been rolling through them every couple of days, got off track w/the Chief's death on Thurs, but all good.

Hope all goes smoothly and you're able to concentrate and learn what you need!  Good luck, clear thoughts, whatever the appropriate greeting is when someone is studying!

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

LOL its been so long since I have been on a formal course who knows what I need - outside caffeine that is :)

I did 3 pages earlier so hopefully it isn't too bad for a few days

• Gold Top Dog

Hope you're rolling through your course easily!! :)

I'm so sorry, Paige, about the Cheif... what a loss.  I just feel awful, a week from his retirement.  Life can be so cruel.

Lo's been scheduled for Surgery May 2nd if all goes as planned.  I have a check-up the Saturday before for Story's vaccinations and a quick check-up make sure he's ready for surgery.  The surgery I picked has a high rate of reoccurance, but I'm hoping for it to be a big success for us!

Give Bugs and G-girl a bit ol' smoocherama for us!!!