Choosing A Dog

Choosing A Dog
Fox Terriers anyone?
I love my Fox Terrier does anyyone else have one?
  • 0 REPLY
Labrador Retrievers!
I have two black Labs, Blackie and Craven's Black Magnum or Magnum for short. Does any one else have Labs?
  • 40 REPLIES
What breed is my puppy??????
I have recently rescued a puppy and have been told diferent things about the parents breeds. I would like anybodys opinion as to what cross my beautiful puppy might be? He is 3 months old and 32lbs ..... i have him on giant breed puppy food people tell me hes going to be a big boy... thats alright...
  • 17 REPLIES
what do you all think?
it's getting closer to time for me to get a pup...i should be settling on a breeder soon. So far, this seems to be a favorite. Has anyone heard anything about these dogs? How does the website look? I'm open to any other breeder suggestions. [link http://www.jkkseurodobermans.com/]http://www...
  • 20 REPLIES
2nd Version of: All about Rottweilers!!!
Hello guys, again.. I'm very sorry, in the 1st version of this post there was very less information.. I'm just new here.. So my dog's breed is "Rottweiler" Sex: Male, Age: 2 years old & it is not trained.. I just bought my dog to guard my hause.. So I have this tog since it...
  • 6 REPLIES
Any Belgian shepherd people here?
I'm in the process of researching Belgians as a breed I'm really interested in getting in the future. As always, I'm attracted to the looks of the dog, then I research the rest. I love the Tervurens but am leaning (strongly) towards the Groenendaels. I've researched them on the internet...
  • 10 REPLIES
All about Rottweilers!!
This is my 1st Rottweiler, help me guys!! It's very agressive! [ ]
  • 5 REPLIES
shih-shu issues!
I just aquired a 8 yr old shih-shu. First off-- he stinks! He has had 4 baths in the 6 weeks I have had him. He has seen a vet. I started him on Dynovite vitamins. -- so far nothing is working. Second, he growls at everybody! Granted he is a happy, people friendly dog. But he has niped at me, and the...
  • 6 REPLIES
Scottie Rescues in PA?
I'm looking for a Scottie rescue in PA. I filled out an application on one website but noticed it hasn't been updated since 2006 so I'm not sure if they're even around anymore. I live in Blair County. Anyone know of any? I noticed a bunch of people on here from PA so I thought I'd...
  • 5 REPLIES
Take a look at this, guys!
Hi everyone! I have a new female rottweiler puppy, I need some information on how to feed the puppy and how many times, what kind of food shall I give?? The puppy is 3 months old
  • 1 REPLY
What do you think she is?
We adopted a dachshund mix from the local animal shelter a few months back and are kind of curious to see what you guys think she might be. The shelter told us doxie/shepherd, but we find this to be rather unlikely. We've also heard theories about her being mixed with anything from a beagle (which...
  • 8 REPLIES
Pit Bull/Pit Mixes
So my fiance and I have been looking for awhile now for another companion for us and for our current dog. I found the cutest dog ever at one of our local shelters, the only thing is he's a pit bull mix. I decided to read up on the pit bull breed before I even considered going down there to look at...
  • 8 REPLIES
Name that dog!
I've always doubted that my dog is a lab/golden retriever mix (I guess the lab part is true, but golden retriever, nooooo) so lets see what you guys think ^__^ A doggie glamour shot - And a better body shot she's about 17 inches or so... edit: hmmm... her ears look weird here...
  • 7 REPLIES
Clueless about what breed to get?
My current dog is going to be sent to mexico soon (where my dad lives half the time and also, she'll have tons of room to run) due to some issues with rain (she's scared of it and becomes destructive) and my parents don't want to deal with it anymore. I'm not really that close to her...
  • 23 REPLIES
A schnoodlenese??
I know that a schnoodlenese is a mixture between a schnauzer + poodle + pekignese. But how in the world do they look? Does anyone have any idea or maybe own a "schnoodlenese"??
  • 3 REPLIES
French Breed
Hi, I am very new to this site. I attended a dog show recently where I met a dog who is some kind of French breed. The man who had the dog refered to the dog as a peanut butter and jelly dog because the breed name sounds kind of like those words...I am not going to attempt at spelling the breed name...
  • 4 REPLIES
Curious..
Is there any more scottish terrier owners here? I am looking for stud tips, and breeding advise. Any help would be appreciated.. tks..[ ]
  • 2 REPLIES
what breed am i?
please help me ID my puppy. my friends tell me that he could be a pitbull terrier and others say amstaff. i want a reliable opinion plz.
  • 8 REPLIES
Chihuahua
Who in here owns Chihuahua's?
  • 4 REPLIES
Does/Has anyone own(ed) an ES?
If you have or have had an English Shepherd please let me know. I have one now and he is just a big baby. My grandma had 4 at one time but has none currently. Not a lot of people on here responded when I asked if they knew what an ES was a couple months ago. Photos would also be appreciated. I will post...
  • 54 REPLIES