A schnoodlenese??

• Silver

A schnoodlenese??

I know that a schnoodlenese is a mixture between a schnauzer + poodle + pekignese. But how in the world do they look?  Does anyone have any idea or maybe own a "schnoodlenese"??
    • Gold Top Dog
    i didnt see one, but it might be listed differently,http://dogbreedinfo.com/hybriddogs.htm have a look in here.
    • Gold Top Dog
    My guess is that it would look like a cute, scruffy little mutt, which is what it is.
    • Gold Top Dog
    It would look just like a shelter mutt, which you could get for $50 to $85 and save a dog's life in the bargain. Just my not so humble opinion.

To directly answer your question, you can't predict anything about these outcross dogs. It takes a very long time and a lot of "throwaways" to perfect a breed to where you CAN predict the looks, behavior, and health of a breed - most importantly the last. You can't say anything for sure about a first or second generation dog, which is why I'm amazed that people will spend a thousand or more on these pups that are complete wild cards, physically.

Consider the cute scruffy shelter mutt. Your conscience and pocketbook both will thank you.