what breed am i?

• Bronze

what breed am i?

please help me ID my puppy.  my friends tell me that he could be a pitbull terrier and others say amstaff. i want a reliable opinion plz.
    • Bronze
    I think your dog might be a pit bull but not 100%. But sure is a cutie.
    • Bronze
    alright forget reliable lol. what do you think?
    • Gold Top Dog
    Looks like a pittie to me. How old is he and how much does he weigh?
    • Gold Top Dog
    pits are way too popular, that i think we can all agree on, so its a 50/50 chance that he IS a pure bred...
    Joe Shmoe down the street probably bred his pit with Sam the Man's bulldog (either American Bulldog or pit bull, or am staff) and couldnt sell all the pups so they went to a shelter.

most pits arent pure bred anyway. not talking UKC show pits with well documented blood lines either... i'm talking the average all American pit bull that any man can get out of the news paper for a couple bucks. they are bully but they arent pure bully... just depends on their purpose for which they were bred, which we will never know if it was sprung from the pound.

he's cute though [:D] i hope you guys do well together

• Bronze
    its 12 weeks old and about 20ilbs. 
    • Puppy
    hi all of  ya that my lil baby  hector is my bro
    • Gold Top Dog
    My guess is Pit Bull mix- looks like there might be some Bull Terrier in there.
    • Silver
    I'm 100% sure that it's a Pit Bull!!! but the bad news is that it's not a pure breed Pit Bull.. I'm always happy to help!! If you want you can add me: [email=rottweiler4life@hotmail.com]rottweiler4life@hotmail.com[/email] bye!