Tue, Sep 14 2021 4:36 AM
Two years ago today, we received the call that Michael had been killed in a horrid traffic accident. Everyone here was so loving and supportive. Today is a tough day for our family and we'd sure appreciate any good thoughts that you can spare.,
8.8K views 12 replies 0 likes

Comments

Mon, Oct 7 2019 2:26 AM
Yeah mike I feel very lonely without you when you are away from me, so please come here please...
Mon, Aug 23 2021 5:05 PM
@jbrayshaw There are few things more horrible in life than loss. My thoughts are with you. you are absolutely right https://testmyspeed.onl/
Tue, Sep 14 2021 4:36 AM
so sad, much courage with such a tragic loss.
Thu, Jul 29 2021 1:57 AM
Automatic Power Off USB Drinking Fountain is a water fountain with a steady flow of filtered water. • Dual-faucet Mode • Silent Pump • Transparent Frosting Design FEATURES LARGE CAPACITY: You don’t have to replenish the water frequently as the storing water (2L capacity) can last about 1 week. ENCOURAGE DRINKING: Emulates a gentle bubbling spring with moving water and bubbles to let your cats and dogs know the water is safe and fresh. ... more
15 views 1 replies 0 likes

Comments

Thu, Jul 29 2021 1:57 AM
For more check out this site- https://www.pridemypet.com/
Thu, Jul 22 2021 8:56 AM
these are muscular big and fighter dogs they are from turkey but their grand father is tietian mastiff . some of them has one meter hight and 100 kg weight but the average is 80 cm hight and 70 kg weight
7.1K views 3 replies 0 likes

Comments

Tue, Oct 8 2019 2:17 AM
I also have big kangal he also looks like a wild tiger, when he runs it looks so Wildy and handsome, i just love this moment when his Fur flies in the sky
Thu, Jul 22 2021 8:56 AM
The Kangal dog is known to be loyal and loving with their family and even gentle with children. ... Although the Kangal dog can be good with families, they do need early socialization and consistent training. Bred to work, these dogs do best when they have a job to do. Outdoors is where they want to... more
Thu, Jul 22 2021 8:46 AM
Any one out there have a Newfy? I am thinking of getting one and had some questions about them.
5.4K views 10 replies 0 likes

Comments

Tue, Nov 26 2013 8:20 AM
Hi, I have met some great Newfs in my day. The best advice I can give you is find a breeder or a dog show that you can go to and ask questions and meet and be around them. Even if you go the rescue route at least you'll have talked to people who live with them and know the breed inside and out. If... more
Tue, Oct 1 2019 12:30 AM
Yes i have it looks like as described below: My Newfoundland dog is a large working dog. They can be either black, brown, or white-and-black. However, in the Dominion of Newfoundland, before it became part of the confederation of Canada, only black and Landseer coloured dogs were considered to be proper... more
Thu, Jul 22 2021 8:46 AM
The Newfoundland is an affectionate and gentle dog breed that makes a delightful companion. These versatile dogs have a natural instinct to protect and assist people, making them wonderful service dogs and family pets. Typically, this breed gets along very well with children but a Newfie may not realize... more
Thu, Jul 22 2021 8:40 AM
How Much Exercise Does a Dog Need Daily? Dogs of all ages need proper daily exercise. Exercising helps your dog feel happy and healthy. As a pet owner, plan to take some time out of your day so your dog can exercise. The great news is that depending on your dog’s breed, daily exercise can be indoor or outdoor, or both. We will discuss how much exercise a dog needs daily at every stage of her life - from a puppy to a senior. We’ll also provide a list of both indoor and... more
6.1K views 3 replies 4 likes

Comments

Mon, Mar 15 2021 4:57 AM
Thanks for sharing
Wed, Jun 16 2021 6:28 PM
Thanks for this! Good read!
Thu, Jul 22 2021 8:40 AM
Thank you for sharing Check out this site- https://www.pridemypet.com/
Thu, Jul 22 2021 5:58 AM
Hello everyone We have a small dog and we want to buy a dog clicker. Please advise. Thanks!
2.3K views 1 replies 0 likes

Comments

Thu, Jul 22 2021 5:58 AM
Hey there, I would love to suggest to this site- https://www.pridemypet.com/
Wed, Jul 21 2021 8:56 AM
hello there, I'm new here, I'm really excited that I joined the WorkingDog Forum and looking forward to it. I joined because my work is related to dogs. I hope this will be fun as well as informative. Check out this site, you will love it. Regards
1.1K views 0 replies 0 likes
Wed, Jul 21 2021 8:50 AM
What is your fav dog food?
8.7K views 3 replies 0 likes

Comments

Mon, Oct 14 2019 1:32 AM
Our Favorite Wet Dog Food Brands and Lines AvoDerm Revolving Menu. Canidae All Life Stages Wet Food Formula. Canidae Under the Sun Grain Free Wet Food Formula. Chicken Soup for the Soul Life Stages Wet Dog Food. Eagle Pack Natural Dog Food. Evanger's Heritage Classics. Evanger's... more
Tue, Oct 15 2019 12:09 AM
Thanks for sharing I will try.
Wed, Jul 21 2021 8:50 AM
Orijen Dry Dog Food, Diamond Naturals Dry Kibble, Blue Buffalo Life Protection Dry. Looking for a genuine site, check out this- https://www.pridemypet.com/
Wed, Jul 21 2021 7:19 AM
Hey, all, My puppy boy (~7 months old Husky/Malamute/GSD mix) has decided that he doesn't care for food. Meaning any food. He stopped touching his raw. Okay, so after a hunger strike, we tried kibble. Nope. Not interested in chicken. Not interested in even the smelliest of foods/treats. Nothing else is wrong. No lethargy. No vomiting. No diarrhea. He's drinking and playing with all the same energy--just VERY reluctantly eating 1/3rd of what he was just 2 weeks or so ago. He... more
7.3K views 2 replies 0 likes

Comments

Thu, Oct 10 2019 1:30 AM
A sudden disinterest in food may mean your puppy is sick, perhaps intestinal woes. If you suspect something may be wrong, make an appointment with your puppy's veterinarian. If your puppy eats other kinds of food (like wet food or snacks) and refuses to touch his dry food, he may just be a picky... more
Wed, Jul 21 2021 7:19 AM
Add canned food or chicken broth, put puppy food into an interactive toy, use a flavored spray, buy a new food bowl, take your puppy for a walk. Looking for attractive bowls check out this- https://www.pridemypet.com/
Thu, Oct 3 2019 8:01 AM
We have a some feral hog that has been in freezer over a year that we would like to feed the dogs, we plan on cooking the meat. Is it OK to feed the bones raw?
12.1K views 9 replies 0 likes

Comments

Thu, May 15 2014 11:09 AM
Some of my friends feed pork. I don't mostly because I've found it to be far to rich for one of my dogs. I've heard the same from others. But in theory, pork is fine.
Tue, Mar 3 2015 6:15 AM
Some of my friends feed pork. I don't mostly because I've found it to be far to rich for one of my dogs. I've heard the same from others. But in theory, pork is fine.
Thu, Oct 3 2019 8:01 AM
Eating raw or undercooked pork is not safe for dogs or humans, due to the parasite trichinella spiralis larvae, which can cause the parasite infection known as trichinosis. ... This more commonly affects humans than dogs
Wed, Jul 21 2021 7:05 AM
Does anyone have any recommendations of toys for fetch? My dog loves to run and always has tons of energy. I want a multi purpose toy for exercise and play at home. Thanks In advance!
2.9K views 1 replies 2 likes

Comments

Wed, Jul 21 2021 7:05 AM
Hey there, I would love to recommend you this site you will love this for sure!! https://www.pridemypet.com/
Wed, Jul 21 2021 6:43 AM
He has itched like crazy, it's gotten worse lately, where if you touch him anywhere, he kinda freezes up and acts like he's being scratched (bad analogy). He has some black powering effects on his skin, but no red rashes, or pustules. I can't really SEE a rash, but the instant he get excited about new people or something like that, he goes into itching mode. We take him on walks and to the dog park, but he itches at the dog park too. It's not a constant itching because I... more
10.2K views 15 replies 0 likes

Comments

Sun, Sep 8 2019 3:44 AM
He stopped itching.
Wed, Oct 9 2019 1:43 AM
When dog scratching gets out of hand, it is often the result of allergies to food or environmental triggers, including mold and pollen. Dogs may also develop a skin irritation called contact dermatitis when they encounter substances like pesticides or soap. Boredom or anxiety
Wed, Jul 21 2021 6:43 AM
Hey there, Organic, hypoallergenic and sulfate-free shampoos can calm your dog's inflamed, itchy and irritated skin, especially with products that include natural anti-inflammatories such as aloe vera and tree tea oil. Check out this- https://www.pridemypet.com/
Wed, Jul 21 2021 5:07 AM
It is no doubt that dogs are one of the most loved pets by people. This is because of how amazing they are and that they make to be good companions to people. Owing to that dog owners for dog breed like chihuahuas simply want the best when it comes to the best dog food for Chihuahua breeds. What To Look For In Chihuahua Dog Food? There are certain things that dogs need in their food so that they remain strong and healthy. No matter what breed the dog is one thing is common, dogs are very... more
6.6K views 2 replies 1 likes

Comments

Wed, Oct 9 2019 1:44 AM
Best 5 foods for Dogs Blue Buffalo Small Breed Adult Recipe. Fromm Gold Small Breed Adult Dog Food. Wellness CORE Natural Grain Free Dry Dog Food. Blue Buffalo Wilderness Small Breed Dog Food. CANIDAE Grain Free PURE Dry Dog Food
Wed, Jul 21 2021 5:07 AM
Royal Canin Chihuahua Food, if you are looking for a genuine site please visit here- https://www.pridemypet.com/
Mon, Dec 14 2020 4:04 AM
Hello Please advise the best tick collar for dogs.
11.6K views 6 replies 1 likes

Comments

Wed, Aug 26 2020 10:01 AM
I have a CollarDirect Rolled Leather Dog Collar!
Mon, Aug 31 2020 5:01 AM
I researched some blogs and found this review about my collar pawsnose.com/best-rolled-leather-dog-collars
Mon, Dec 14 2020 4:04 AM
Adams Flea and Tick Collar For Dogs . This budget-friendly flea and tick collar from Adams offers seven months of protection from these pesky critters. It both treats and prevents, using two active ingredients: tetrachlorvinphos and (S)-Methoprene. After these ingredients get on your dog's fur... more
Wed, Jul 21 2021 4:56 AM
Hello everyone I want to buy a toy for my dogs. How about this - https://bit.ly/chdogclickers
1.7K views 1 replies 1 likes

Comments

Wed, Jul 21 2021 4:56 AM
hello there, Looking for toys check out this site - www.pridemypet.com/collections
Sat, Jul 17 2021 9:40 PM
BUY COUNTERFEIT MONEY cleanpaperz@gmail.com BUY COUNTERFEIT MONEY Whatsapp : +1 731 503 0314 We are the best producer of HIGH QUALITY undetectable COUNTERFEIT MONEY or Banknotes. Let us change the world and make it a better place for all . N/B we have in bulk USD, EUR , GBP , DKR , CAD , AUD etc...(just ask) Our COUNTERFEIT MONEY has all secret features of real money that are carefully duplicated or copied into our COUNTERFEIT MONEY thus undetectable to UV light and the banks. our... more
815 views 0 replies 0 likes
Sat, Jul 17 2021 9:40 AM
BUY COUNTERFEIT MONEY cleanpaperz@gmail.com BUY COUNTERFEIT MONEY Whatsapp : +1 731 503 0314 We are the best producer of HIGH QUALITY undetectable COUNTERFEIT MONEY or Banknotes. Let us change the world and make it a better place for all . N/B we have in bulk USD, EUR , GBP , DKR , CAD , AUD etc...(just ask) Our COUNTERFEIT MONEY has all secret features of real money that are carefully duplicated or copied into our COUNTERFEIT MONEY thus undetectable to UV light and the banks. our... more
790 views 0 replies 0 likes
Thu, Jul 15 2021 10:59 PM
Anyone here familiar with ACL Surgery? My vet from https://tplocity.com/
346 views 0 replies 0 likes
Thu, Jul 15 2021 10:38 PM
Hello Everyone I need to buy a recovery collar for my small dogs. Please advise if this is good - http://bit.ly/chccone
2.1K views 2 replies 0 likes

Comments

Wed, Jun 16 2021 11:13 PM
what we used during the recovery when my dog had his tplo surgery is the www.licksleeve.com/.../lick-sleeve he's not comfortable wearing cone and I also prefer wearing a sleeve than a cone.
Thu, Jul 15 2021 10:38 PM
i think both colar and sleeve are good but it depends on your dog's situation and your reference
Sat, Jul 10 2021 9:08 AM
Hi, I'm the proud owner of a 7 month old working line GSD named Kona. This is not my first dog but is my first GSD. Hubby had a GSD as a kid. We have a young daughter, so first and foremost Kona is a family companion. The deterrent factor of having a GSD around our house with a child now is a nice bonus. I am looking forward to gaining from the huge amount of information here and hopefully help others along the way. Many Thanks
5.7K views 4 replies 2 likes

Comments

Wed, Jun 16 2021 6:36 PM
Hi I'm also new here! Looking forward to get to know other pet lovers here
Sat, Jul 10 2021 1:57 AM
Hi, welcome though I am also a new member.
Wed, Jun 16 2021 6:27 PM
Should You Allow Dogs On Furniture? Many pet parents allow their dogs to sleep with them in their bed. While on the other hand, many believe it’s not healthy or hygienic at all to let them be on your bed or any furniture items. No one is wrong here as there’s not a distinctive answer to that question. It really depends on you and how you see it. In this article, I’m going to tell you what you can expect in both conditions, and then you can form rules for your pets and stick to it. Why Some... more
2.2K views 1 replies 0 likes

Comments

Wed, Jun 16 2021 6:27 PM
We allow our dogs anywhere they want
Mon, May 3 2021 2:54 AM
Please comment on this photo of my dog and chicken .
82 views 0 replies 1 likes
Thu, Apr 22 2021 4:52 AM
I am super busy ( and I only wish it was making money!) these days and it will be at least a week until I get semi-caught up. I'll jump on when I can and will do what I can when I can. Sorry and thanks Karen
4.5K views 5 replies 0 likes

Comments

Wed, Mar 3 2010 1:54 PM
Hope all is well in your respective areas, guys. Lani & I have each sent some messages to dog.com employees with no response. I intend to call Customer Service looking for Laurissa unless you have other ideas. Meanwhile I updated two things on the forum - the Business Member Section, I changed... more
Wed, Mar 3 2010 8:10 PM
Thanks ladies - I am starting to get above water again and will be in and out as much as possible Looks good Paige!
Thu, Apr 22 2021 4:52 AM
ahah, very cute. I will rejoice Olivia Parcker developer work time https://www.worktime.com
Tue, Apr 13 2021 12:24 PM
Hello Everyone I have a small puppy who went a surgery recently. I need to buy a recovery collar for him. Please advise if this is good - http://bit.ly/chccone
555 views 0 replies 0 likes
Fri, Apr 2 2021 2:54 AM
GB Whatsapp is an alternative to the standard version of WhatsApp, which is more advanced than standard WhatsApp, and is under development with new features every day. In this article, I will cover these features in general and some specifics when you download GB WhatsApp . The appearance of GB Whatsapp is similar to standard WhatsApp, but when we click on the three vertical dots (menu option) on the top right (first image), the GB Settings menu will appear. Also Read: Alert! 9 Applications... more
2.4K views 0 replies 0 likes