Charity event supporting military K-9s

• Puppy

Charity event supporting military K-9s

Please forgive me for having posted this in a couple of sections... I thought everything and anything would give it a little more visibility.

Since last Fourth of July, K-9 Support, Inc. has created awareness and collected donations for our brave military dogs and their handlers stationed overseas. Over the past year we've shipped two tons of care packages and received donations from all over North America. Including a particularly touching donation from a kindergarten class' lemonade sale.

Our 2nd annual charity dog wash this Saturday from 11 am- 4 pm will kick off our 2006 summer campaign. If you're in the Washington, D.C. area, come by and treat your dog to a mid-summer bath, have a great time and support a worthy cause.

I realize most of you will not be in our area, but I wanted to bring our charity to your attention, as everyone here is a dog lover. The units we support overseas face temperatures of 115+ degrees a day and are doing one of the most important, but often times unrecognized jobs, so we do what we can to support them. The beautiful GSD, Asha, is one of the dogs we've been able to send cooling gear to.Check out our site below if you're interested in making a donation.

Thanks everyone!

Happy Tails Dog Spa - White Flint
    4920 Wyaconda Rd
    North Bethesda, MD 20852
    [linkhttp://www.happytailsdogspa.com/k9support.php]www.happytailsdogspa.com/k9support.php[/link]

• Bronze

Ticketnology brings innovation to ticketing. At our Ticket booth, enjoy a fast and easy way to buy tickets for any event.