News & Entertainment

News & Entertainment
Vet Student Survey
Hello, I am a third year vet student at the Royal Veterinary College. I am doing a resaerch project on canine obesity.Your dog does not have to be overweight to participate in this study and you are more than welcome to complete a survey for each dog. It should take around 10 mintues to complete....
  • 3 REPLIES
Dog bite paper for school
I am writing a cause and effect paper for school. I am writing it on the causes of dogbites. If anybody could give me some good sites to check out, that would be great.
  • 5 REPLIES
Letter writing help! (janobonano)
I have been doing some freelance graphic design from home since I got laid off over a year ago. I haven't really put much effort into it though. I have a friend/ex-coworker that works in the graphics dept. at the local community college. She has given me their overflow work, but it's sporadic...
  • 10 REPLIES
All Terrier Show, Blue Bell PA Montgomery Community College
Hi all, short notice, but if there are any Terrier fans out there this is the show for you. Its been going on all week. We will be there with some Wire friends watching the Wire judging. I'd also like to see the Lakeland Terriers and Kerry Blues as well. Photos to be posted on Bebe's blog in...
  • 2 REPLIES
Take a Moment and Thank our Military Service Members
Regardless of we may feel about the war it is important to let our military know that we love and support them and that we want them all to come home safe. If you can please take a moment to go to this site and send a free post card to our service members serving in harm's way. http://www.letssaythanks...
  • 11 REPLIES
Games with two or multiple dogs
Hi Getting new dog soon. Love throwing balls and frisbees for current dog, and its her best thing in the world too and keeps her out of trouble when off leash. Once we get the other dog, what games can you play that involve both dogs? For example, for fetch, would you use multiple balls? What...
  • 10 REPLIES
rw-Need some ideas for my game
For Lily's sleepover I am having them do the Who Am I? game. That's when one person wears a job or type of person on their forehead without knowing what it says..then the others try to get them to say what they are using only gestures or body language. It's usually a lot of fun... I need...
  • 14 REPLIES
WWE Star "The Undertaker" Dead In Tragic Accident
https://siewill.blogspot.com/2021/12/wwe-star-undertaker-dead-in-tragic.html
  • 0 REPLY
Playing!!
I was trying to capture pics of Tasha's tail and she and Kota started playing....
  • 7 REPLIES
Splint boots vs sport boots....
Pros vs cons of each? We normally put splint boots on our horses when we ride, but I was looking at a pair of sport boots. What do ya'll think?
  • 5 REPLIES
What type of games can be played to challenge/exercise dogs
What kind of games can be played with my German shepherd inside the house to exercise her mentally and physically? I play basic games like catch and retrieve but don#%92t always get the retrieve part done correct. It#%92s the wintertime and besides her walks she#%92s looking dim inside the house...
  • 2 REPLIES
I give up!!!! YOU tell ME what he is! Breed Guessing Game
Ordinarily this wouldn't bother me much, but I swear to doG, EVERY day I've walked Indie for the past 2 weeks, I get people who disagree with me to varying degrees about Indie's stated breed. It's every single day! They're not particularly rude about it and I always preface it with...
  • 13 REPLIES
GB Whatsapp 2021Become the Best WA Mod
GB Whatsapp is an alternative to the standard version of WhatsApp, which is more advanced than standard WhatsApp, and is under development with new features every day. In this article, I will cover these features in general and some specifics when you download GB WhatsApp . The appearance...
  • 0 REPLY
Are you a crazy cat person?
How many cats do you have?
  • 5 REPLIES
Donald Trump or Joe Biden my Dogs will vote? Dogs vote for 2020 US...
Donald Trump or Joe Biden my Dogs will vote? Dogs vote for 2020 US Presidential Election This is the video: https://youtu.be/eG1c1e-49VI
  • 0 REPLY
Fish Oil supplements... you use them?
If so, which ones? The doctor gave Sammy a supplement about 2 months ago when we told him that Sammy scratched a lot. He's not allergic to any of his food/treats, so we were thinking he had some dry skin issues. The supplement worked. I forget the name of it, but we put 1 dropperful into his food...
  • 31 REPLIES
Is hardwood flooring a good idea when presence of canine is there...
We are planning on renovating our home and we have a thought for our flooring and that would be to have oak hardwood. Our real concern on having hardwood flooring is our dear pets, Strike and Dew, a BC and a Poodle respectively. They are playful but at the same time much disciplined ones, but they can...
  • 9 REPLIES
Corgi Video
Corgi Leo. Follow me! I'll show you my flowers. WATCH on YouTube. https://youtu.be/rPbZbjkBRR0
  • 0 REPLY
Help...Putting together dog run
I just got back my dog run from my sister, it is one from Costco, it is 13 feet long, 7 wide and 6 tall. But she lost the instructions how to assemble it and as far as I can tell it looks like its missing a peice. Anyway to find instructions on the net? I have looked and looked but have found nuthing...
  • 2 REPLIES
Remote control toy helicopters
DH wants one for Christmas or his birthday. Anyone have one of these? There's lots of vendors that sell them on the web, I don't know really what to look for. Don't want to spend hundreds... Thanks...
  • 9 REPLIES