AHHH! Someone needs to do this song for Pibbles!

• Gold Top Dog

AHHH! Someone needs to do this song for Pibbles!

I have been listening to this album all morning and this song is the first song on the album.
    I was thinking about how someone should do a youtube video of this song with pit bulls. I did a google search to see if I could find a recording of the song online so I could link the song and ask someone if they'd make a video of it and...I FOUND A VIDEO already made!
    It's ADORABLE. It's not a pibble, but it's still ADORABLE!
    Good song!
    It's by Harry Nilsson.

[linkhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oVTHCD12zY&mode=related&search=]The Puppy Song by Harry Nilsson. A video. Click and enjoy![/link]
    • Gold Top Dog
    It's a good video, it is. Yes, it is.

• Gold Top Dog
    I love this! We do need a pibble version!
    • Gold Top Dog
    Yes we do!
    • Gold Top Dog
    I lovelovelove Harry Nillsson.  OMG!  It would be purrrrfect for a Pibble video.
    • Bronze

Malaysia's love affair with vinyl records highlights a cultural appreciation for music history.

• Bronze

chewbecca, I see this is quite an old topic. But I still listened to these songs and really enjoyed it. I admit, as a child I dreamed of becoming a famous author of the coolest songs.  Now, as an adult, I understand that writing for school is not so rosy, don’t you agree? It's great that https://payforessay.net/ helps me. What initially attracted me was that these writers carried out orders at my direction. As a result, I get a 100% customized result, performed according to my unique instructions, as I already said. This refers to the academic style, data sources and structure outlined in the brief. Now I know that these authors can be completely trusted.

• Bronze

The services offered may be particularly useful for those who need additional support in managing their academic workload, providing guidance on complex topics, or even sample work that can help structure your own work. Has anyone else used these services before? I'm interested to hear about your experience and how you rate the quality of support offered. I would wholeheartedly recommend www.nursingpaper.com/nursing-homework to anyone who may need help with nursing homework. I took the time to check out the link and it seems like a useful resource for those juggling study and practice, especially in a field as complex as nursing.