Health & Grooming

Health & Grooming
Best Shampoo for Dogs with Dry Skin: The Top 5
The best shampoo for dogs with dry skin can be hard to find, but with these top 5 choices, you won’t have to look any further. These shampoos have been specially formulated to clean and moisturize your dog’s fur without compromising its natural oils or causing any irritation or allergic reactions. They...
  • 6 REPLIES
7 Little Tricks To Achieve The Best Results In Puppy Training
Puppy training how to do? If you want to train your dog and you’re not sure how this is the perfect guide for you. Learn the basic commands that every puppy owner needs. What is the first thing you should do during your puppy training ? Stand in front of your puppy holding some of...
  • 6 REPLIES
Pet Affiliate Programs: A Guide to Monetizing Your Pet-Related Content
As pet ownership continues to rise, so does the demand for pet-related products and services. For businesses in the pet industry, this presents an excellent opportunity to expand their reach and increase sales through affiliate marketing. Pet affiliate programs allow individuals and businesses to...
  • 5 REPLIES
Talk to me about BUN levels
I did some looking online but wondered if anyone else had some suggestions or thoughts. Kota is on Pheno for his seizures and he's on Metacam for his leg pain. He had his levels checked on Wed and the only thing that came back abnormal was the BUN level. Normal is 7 to 27 and his was 47, so pretty...
  • 11 REPLIES
5 Tips For Picking The Best Dog Clothes
5 Tips For Picking The Best Dog Clothes Source: Unsplash Toying with the idea of making your puppy posh and stylish? It sounds good, but it can be a challenging time selecting clothes and footwear for your dog. As social creatures, they like to dress up in the best of collars, jackets...
  • 7 REPLIES
Senior Dog - How do you travel?
Can't believe my GSD is already 9 1/2 years old! I first posted on this site when I got him in 2010, time has gone by so fast. My boy has some bad arthritis in his back and I've noticed lately that he just can't seem to get as comfortable in the car like he used to. I have a Toyota...
  • 5 REPLIES
​ BUY COUNTERFEIT MONEY cleanpaperz@gmail.com
BUY COUNTERFEIT MONEY cleanpaperz@gmail.com BUY COUNTERFEIT MONEY Whatsapp : +1 731 503 0314 We are the best producer of HIGH QUALITY undetectable COUNTERFEIT MONEY or Banknotes. Let us change the world and make it a better place for all . N/B we have in bulk USD, EUR , GBP , DKR , CAD...
  • 4 REPLIES
Cocker with ear infection, walking sideways!
I have a 7yo cocker who has never had ear problems until the last 2 years. Within the last 2 years, I've dealt with maintaining his ears and keeping them clean as they can swell and ooze. At worst, they get red, smell, hurt him and ooze. He just spent 5 days at a pet resort as I was out of town ...
  • 13 REPLIES
Squinting eye- NOT BETTER!
After going outside tonight Emi cannot keep her left eye open. If it is open she is squinting. I don't know if she scratched it or if there is something in there, I didn't see anything when I looked at it. I thought it would have been better by now, but this happened a few hours ago and she is...
  • 10 REPLIES
Traveling with Pets: Tips for Stress-Free Trips
Planning a trip with my pet. Any tips to ensure a smooth and stress-free travel experience for both of us?
  • 2 REPLIES
CBD products for dogs
Are you looking for high-quality CBD products from reputable brand for your furry friends? Pet CBD Club will be a perfect choice for you. Visit this link please: https://petcbdclub.com/
  • 0 REPLY
Kaufen Sie echten und gefälschten Reisepass (WhatsApp .. +49...
Kaufen Sie echten und gefälschten Reisepass (WhatsApp .. +49 15510 599206) Führerschein, Visum, Staatsbürgerschaft, EU / US / UK / ID-Karte, (buylegitpassport@gmail.com) Beschaffen Sie Pass, Falschgeld, Personalausweise, Visa, Stempel und andere Dokumente für folgende Länder: Australien, Belgien...
  • 0 REPLY
Vaccines--Dr. W. Jean Dodds Part 1
Vaccines: When too Much of a Good Thing Turns Bad[/b] Dr. W. Jean Dodds 9/13/12 http://drjeandoddspethealthresource.tumblr.com/post/31497486463/dogvaccines In my book, The Canine Thyroid Epidemic: Answer You Need for Your Dog, I discussed the critical role a properly functioning immune system...
  • 5 REPLIES
eating cloth
my dog ate a very thin piece of cloth about 5 inches long from a dog toy 4 days ago. she is eating well, pooping normally and running around. 2 days ago she passed some of it in her poop but I haven't seen any since. I think it may be possible very small pieces have been coming out all along but...
  • 4 REPLIES
Best practices for introducing a new pet to your household
What are some effective methods to smoothly introduce a new pet to existing pets at home?
  • 0 REPLY
Neuture Male Dog questions.
My dog is a year old after taking a few months to think over if he would be neuture or not I decided to go for it. Some of my reasons were that he's best friend (dog next door) moved away they grew up together they are the same age and everything he became very sad and droopy. I decided to fix him...
  • 3 REPLIES
Can medicated shampoo effect Frontline??
Hi again. Can using a medicated shampoo like Selsun Blue cause the Frontline Plus to not work as well? Have any of you experienced this be it personally or in a grooming business with clients?? Thanks. Lori It seems like since starting the medicated shampoo the Frontline Plus is not working...
  • 6 REPLIES
Homemade food recipes for dogs may help to reduce the symptoms of...
Sometimes, dogs may suffer symptoms other than itching that may indicate that they are suffering from an allergy, like hair loss, skin infections, hot spots, recurrent ear infections, and increased bowel movements often occur in dogs suffering from allergies.
  • 4 REPLIES
What do you think are the main advantages of the electric car?
I think that in savings. You should have seen the eyes of my friends when I began to say that the electric car is about savings. Because for some reason everyone believes that an electric car is about a beautiful life, about an expensive life. And you just care about the environment. Look at the options...
  • 2 REPLIES
The dog ruined the macbook
Hey, everybody. I use macbook pro 13 for quite a long time, it is indispensable for work and entertainment. But recently the battery broke, ruined by the dog, and without it he is unusable. Can you tell me how to choose and buy a new battery for macbook?
  • 0 REPLY