Polls & Surveys

Polls & Surveys
Do you kennel your dog?
We all need a vacation sometimes, we were wondering what you do with your dogs? Do you take them with you and plan your vacations with them? Do you kennel your dogs? How did you research your kennel to make sure its a good place for your dogs?
  • 2 REPLIES
Up, up and away...
Would you fly your pet? Have you done it in the past? Would you do it again?
  • 4 REPLIES
What is your dog's favorite treat?
We have treats that crunch, that are soft, some look like cookies, some shaped like cats, what are you dog's favorite, let's hear about that!
  • 4 REPLIES
Being Alpha
“Modern” theory training: Only positive reinforcement, reward based training. Dominant behavior and physical corrections are ineffective. “Old school” theory training: You have to be dominant and aggressive to be the alpha, physically correct your dog to get them to do what...
  • 3 REPLIES
Skydiving dog! Is it safe?
A real life Underdog, but is this dog really having fun?
  • 0 REPLY
Correction Confusion....
Your dog is about to do something wrong... Maybe take something off the table? Act aggressive toward another dog? Do you use a training collar to emulate a physical touch as dogs do to each other or Redirect with a treat? Is a training collar to harsh? Could redirection with a treat be a reward for doing...
  • 4 REPLIES
I'm making a dog product for my project and need some inputs on...
Hey guys, In my marketing class my final project is to create a pet product. We're trying to focus on the baby boomers (so if you're a baby boomer please do take this survey!), but we'd want input on a few questions from everyone! It should only take 2 minutes :) ! Thanks guys~ https...
  • 0 REPLY
How do you take care of your dog's teeth?
Share with us their dental hygiene routine.
  • 3 REPLIES
Leader of the Pack
Do you think that dogs are pack oriented animals? Is it instinct that drives dogs? Do you believe in the importance of a pack leader? Or is that a way of the past?
  • 0 REPLY
Offleash?
In a world where it is allowed, would you keep your dog off leash in public? Or would it be a bad idea? Discuss!
  • 3 REPLIES
Wolf/Dog Hybrids
Do you think they make good pets?
  • 5 REPLIES
Dog Parks
Do you go to the dog park with your dog? Do you think it is safe? Weigh in!
  • 2 REPLIES
Declawing a cat
Do you believe in declawing? Have you ever declawed you cat? I need some input everyone.
  • 7 REPLIES
Dogs Outside?
What is an acceptable amount of time to leave a dog outside unattended?
  • 0 REPLY
Getting a dog or adding another dog to your home?
Where do you get them from, a pet store, a breeder or a rescue. Why?
  • 4 REPLIES
Tail docking...
Agree or disagree?
  • 3 REPLIES
Ear Cropping
Was there a time ear cropping may have been a practical thing? Is it just cosmetic now? Are you putting your dog at risk?
  • 4 REPLIES
The Great Treat Debate
We hear so often the pros and cons of rawhides, smart bones, bully sticks and other chewy treats. What do you think, are they safe? Do you give them to your dogs?
  • 8 REPLIES
It's Electric!
The electric Fence - Good or Bad? Is it better for smaller dogs? We've heard that sometimes the larger breeds will bust right through. It may let other dogs in. Do you think it's safe? Weigh in and let us know what you think.
  • 11 REPLIES