Forums
Forum Threads
rw-Need some ideas for my game
Posted to: News & Entertainment
For Lily's sleepover I am having them do the Who Am I? game. That's when one person wears a job or type of person on their forehead without knowing what it says..then the others try to get them to say what they are using only gestures or body language. It's usually a lot of fun... I need...
  • 15 REPLIES
Urgent question about "bruising" after surgery
Our dog Phoebe (she's a 10 year old beagle lady) had surgery yesterday. The vet removed 2 mammary gland tumors and 2 nipples. She's acting fine but in the last couple of hours these bright red spots have appeared around the incision. Not directly on the incision or by the stitches but around...
  • 14 REPLIES
Moving to a new house
Posted to: Training & Behavior
Hi! We are moving to a new house on Friday and my boys are freaking out. For the past week, they have seen their favorite sofa and all the rugs leave the house. There are boxes all over and new people coming in and out. They are not doing well with it. Tomorrow they are coming to take all the furniture...
  • 6 REPLIES
Dog Training Software
Posted to: Nutrition & Exercise
I have created a software that will allow dog trainers to train more dogs and increase their client base. **Link Removed** Thanks,
  • 6 REPLIES
Dog Playing Football Like a Pro (Brazilian dog)
Man's best friend is also his best soccer mate. Amazing dog playing ball with its owner at Bondi Beach, Sydney, Australia. Credit:Mauricio Oliani watch?v=Rd vqESi M4
  • 2 REPLIES
5 Tips For Picking The Best Dog Clothes
Posted to: Health & Grooming
5 Tips For Picking The Best Dog Clothes Source: Unsplash Toying with the idea of making your puppy posh and stylish? It sounds good, but it can be a challenging time selecting clothes and footwear for your dog. As social creatures, they like to dress up in the best of collars, jackets...
  • 8 REPLIES
​Instructions on how to accurately bet on throw-ins from experts
Posted to: Choosing A Dog
Instructions on how to accurately bet on throw-ins from experts Betting on throw-ins might seem niche, but it's a legitimate aspect of soccer betting. Here's a guide, drawing insights from experts, Let's join the reputable bookie wintips today highest scoring half soccer prediction...
  • 0 REPLY
Best Shampoo for Dogs with Dry Skin: The Top 5
Posted to: Health & Grooming
The best shampoo for dogs with dry skin can be hard to find, but with these top 5 choices, you won’t have to look any further. These shampoos have been specially formulated to clean and moisturize your dog’s fur without compromising its natural oils or causing any irritation or allergic reactions. They...
  • 6 REPLIES
Caring for exotic pets: tips for unique species
Posted to: Nutrition & Exercise
Do you have experience caring for exotic pets? Offer insights into the specific needs and challenges they present.
  • 3 REPLIES
​Revealing the Most Accurate Method to Analyze the Odds of Europa...
Revealing the Most Accurate Method to Analyze the Odds of Europa League C2 Although it's just the second-tier tournament in European professional football, C2 always receives a lot of attention from many people. However, analyzing each match and placing accurate bets is not an easy task...
  • 0 REPLY
Is it just me or is lis4kids1pup
Posted to: Community Help Center
completely unable to stick to a decision? I mean every couple days it's a new dog or puppy she is getting. This last ES puppy...I mean that sounded like a great option. But now she is surfing CL again for potentially blind and deaf puppies because they are cheap? I am sorry that is irritating. If...
  • 10 REPLIES
The behaviour interpretation thread
This started on the training/behaviour chatter thread, but it was suggested that it be moved to its own thread so it doesn't get lost in all the chatter. The idea is to post photos, videos or descriptions of dog behaviour such as interactions with people or other dogs. I think it's best if the...
  • 112 REPLIES
​Instructions on how to predict handicap bets accurately
Instructions on how to predict handicap bets accurately Predicting handicap bets accurately involves assessing the relative strengths of teams and predicting how these factors will influence the outcome of a match when a handicap is applied. Here's a guide on how to do it, Join the reputable...
  • 0 REPLY
New baby=Overprotective Bulldog! Aggressive!
Well, our little Aiden has been here since September, and I LOVE being a mommy. (To my infant AND Pibbles). Except...my properly socialized and trained pit/bulldog mix Stewie has turned into a baby guarding machine. It took about one week of baby being home for Stewie to fall in love with baby Aiden...
  • 7 REPLIES
Sad Day in the Horse World
I got emailed yesterday that Debby Malloy Winkler was taken off life support and passed away. It seems, and I don't know many details at all, that she had a riding accident last Friday. Debby was the oldest daughter of Henry and Vivien Malloy, and was an accomplished Grand Prix rider. She spent most...
  • 8 REPLIES