Forums
Forum Threads
Dog Reading Groups?
Posted to: News & Entertainment
Hello! So StubbyDog has a fan on our Facebook page who has a Pit Bull that is a certified therapy dog. She would love to have her dog participate in a reading program for children (where kids practice their reading skills with a dog). However, no such program exists in her area. Do you have experience...
  • 3 REPLIES
Using random rewards and patience training to improve behavior
Posted to: Training & Behavior
Hi - I read this (I did not write it) and I thought it was worthy of reposting. Excellent content. Random reward training means you randomly reward the behavior. You vary the interval/frequency of rewards or the dog will soon figure out that every other time it performs the behavior, a reward is...
  • 6 REPLIES
Tips on teaching a weanling to pick up his feet?
Lolyn, my almost-6-month-old weanling colt, is doing really well at pretty much everything. He leads will, ties reasonably well, stands for a bath, and is generally pretty well behaved. BUT, for some reason, I am having a helluva time teaching him to pick up his feet. For whatever reason, he thinks...
  • 5 REPLIES
Lump on neck
Posted to: Health & Grooming
My friends dog recently got a tennis ball size lump on his neck out of the blue. It came on really fast, like one day it wasn't there the next it was. It's a Cockerspaniel and the lump is about 2/3 the size of a tennis ball. She took him to the vet and they did some blood work and said he had...
  • 8 REPLIES
Student time
"Student time is a precious phase of growth and discovery. It's a time of forging lifelong friendships, exploring passions, and expanding horizons. The blend of learning, curiosity, and youthful energy creates an environment like no other. Embracing this period fosters not only academic development...
  • 4 REPLIES
​Guide To Play Even-Odd Betting for Beginners
Posted to: Choosing A Dog
Guide To Play Even-Odd Betting for Beginners Even-Odd is one of the popular betting forms among enthusiasts nowadays. However, many users still don't know how to place bets effectively. Wintips will share under over betting tips the expert-recommended tactics for engaging in Even-Odd...
  • 0 REPLY
​Instructions on how to accurately predict Cross odds from experts
Instructions on how to accurately predict Cross odds from experts Predicting cross odds accurately in sports betting involves analyzing various factors related to the sport, teams, players, and match dynamics. While cross odds may not be as commonly offered as other betting markets, such as match...
  • 0 REPLY
Buy POE Currency For POE 3.21 Or Buy Diablo 4 Gold For Diablo IV?...
Posted to: Community Help Center
Since its release in 2013, Path of Exile has been loved by the majority of MMOARPG players. Its biggest opponent has always been Diablo, because Diablo is recognized as the best MMOARPG and Path of Exile can only be the second, so Path of Exile has always wanted to surpass Diablo to become the industry...
  • 2 REPLIES
rw-Need some ideas for my game
For Lily's sleepover I am having them do the Who Am I? game. That's when one person wears a job or type of person on their forehead without knowing what it says..then the others try to get them to say what they are using only gestures or body language. It's usually a lot of fun... I need...
  • 15 REPLIES
Urgent question about "bruising" after surgery
Our dog Phoebe (she's a 10 year old beagle lady) had surgery yesterday. The vet removed 2 mammary gland tumors and 2 nipples. She's acting fine but in the last couple of hours these bright red spots have appeared around the incision. Not directly on the incision or by the stitches but around...
  • 14 REPLIES
Moving to a new house
Posted to: Training & Behavior
Hi! We are moving to a new house on Friday and my boys are freaking out. For the past week, they have seen their favorite sofa and all the rugs leave the house. There are boxes all over and new people coming in and out. They are not doing well with it. Tomorrow they are coming to take all the furniture...
  • 6 REPLIES
Dog Training Software
Posted to: Nutrition & Exercise
I have created a software that will allow dog trainers to train more dogs and increase their client base. **Link Removed** Thanks,
  • 6 REPLIES
Dog Playing Football Like a Pro (Brazilian dog)
Man's best friend is also his best soccer mate. Amazing dog playing ball with its owner at Bondi Beach, Sydney, Australia. Credit:Mauricio Oliani watch?v=Rd vqESi M4
  • 2 REPLIES
5 Tips For Picking The Best Dog Clothes
Posted to: Health & Grooming
5 Tips For Picking The Best Dog Clothes Source: Unsplash Toying with the idea of making your puppy posh and stylish? It sounds good, but it can be a challenging time selecting clothes and footwear for your dog. As social creatures, they like to dress up in the best of collars, jackets...
  • 8 REPLIES
​Instructions on how to accurately bet on throw-ins from experts
Instructions on how to accurately bet on throw-ins from experts Betting on throw-ins might seem niche, but it's a legitimate aspect of soccer betting. Here's a guide, drawing insights from experts, Let's join the reputable bookie wintips today highest scoring half soccer prediction...
  • 0 REPLY