News & Entertainment

News & Entertainment
I shouldn't have to choose between husband and dog...
.... I guess this is dog related... but warning, it's more of a relationship rant. I don't have really anyone to talk to about this and have seen people post relationship things up here before so I figured it's as good a place as any to get this all out. I've been married just over...
  • 59 REPLIES
WTF Boxer is a poker pro now lmao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxeSIZr2KIE
  • 1 REPLY
Adobe Illustrator and business cards
Does anyone here have experience with adobe illustrator? I wanted to create a design (back and front) for business cards for our leads. If anyone is willing to help me out...maybe we can do a trade? Like...a business card graphic design for a...leash...or two? Maybe? Please?
  • 8 REPLIES
10 Sure-Fire Ways to Win in Scholarship
10 Sure-Fire Ways to Win in Scholarship 1. Tune Yourself To The Challenge 2. Clarify Essay Contests Rules and Stick To Them 3. Brainstorm Your Ideas 4. Do Your Own Research 5. Organize Your Notes 6. Make Your Introduction Inviting 7. Present Your Own Experience 8. Fit In the Word Limit 9. Consider Grammar...
  • 12 REPLIES
Playful Cat LOVES Tickles
Joy and happiness! That is all we can feel while watching this playful Persian cat enjoying a good tickle session. Can you think of anything so happy and a kitten getting tickled? Yeah, we can't either. Youtube/Meimei's Persians
  • 1 REPLY
This Cat is Invited To Our Game Night
Anyone who has ever played Janga knows that it can be a nerve wracking experience. That isn't the case for this cat. When you have skills like this it isn't hard to stay cool! You have watch this! Youtube/Alan Palesko
  • 1 REPLY
IGGM.com Buy Diablo 4 Gold With Coupon Code "Long" (5% OFF...
DIABLO IV PC/XBOX/PS4 SELL GOLD SELL ITEMS Boosting 100% artificial Safety provide you professional diablo 4 game service - IGGM Diablo 4 Gold Diablo 4 Items Diablo 4 Boosting -------------------------------------------------------------------------- if you want to know the price, you...
  • 2 REPLIES
Chemlawn killed my dog!
Hello fellow Dog Lovers, If you're like me, then you love your dog like a member of your immediate family. How would you feel if your fur child was murdered? Because, ours was... [size=3]Chemlawn killed our beloved yellow Lab, Moose! He was 8 1/2 years old when he died 2 months ago. My kids are devastated...
  • 16 REPLIES
how does puppy choose his/her master?
first day and night with a new puppy my wife and 2 very young daughters [oldest daughter is 4 years old (and youngest is 2 and clueless) so perhaps i should say my wife and oldest daughter finally talked me into allowing a puppy into the home]. I myself was doing quite well without having a dog...
  • 6 REPLIES
School wants to test my son for learning disabilities....
Ooops, posted in the wrong section, can someone move this? I know a couple of people on here have been dealing with similar issues. My first thought is, it's about time, he's in 5th grade now and has been struggling since kindergarten, barely advancing each year. He has been tutored after school...
  • 16 REPLIES
Buy Diablo 4 Gold With Coupon Code "Long" (5% OFF) At IGGM...
IGGM News before Diablo IV is officially released.
  • 1 REPLY
Puppy likes Cleveland Pear Tree berries - should i worry?
so, we have a Cleveland Pear Tree in our back yard. it is a non-fruiting tree, but it does drop little berries the size of small cherries - they look just like tiny asian pears, have no seeds and are crunchy & clear/green on the inside. our new puppy has taken quite a shine to them and when she's...
  • 4 REPLIES
Buy Diablo 4 Gold With Coupon Code "Long" (5% OFF) At IGGM
DIABLO IV PC/XBOX/PS4 SELL GOLD SELL ITEMS Boosting 100% artificial Safety provide you professional diablo 4 game service - IGGM Diablo 4 Gold Diablo 4 Items Diablo 4 Boosting -------------------------------------------------------------------------- if you want to know the price, you...
  • 2 REPLIES
A lesson on Loldog and Lolcat macros - history, pidgin english, etc...
[link http://www.dashes.com/anil/2007/04/cats-can-has-gr.html] Cats Can Has Grammar [/link] [link http://www.dashes.com/anil/2007/04/cats-can-has-gr.html]http://www.dashes.com/anil/2007/04/cats-can-has-gr.html[/link] If you spend any time at all observing net culture, then you'll have been unable...
  • 5 REPLIES
Vermont chewman
Hi folks, Hope this is the right place for this question! Does anybody know if the "Vermont Chewman" company is still in business? I bought my dog's one about 1986 and it is finally about to bite the dust. It was a great toy, surviving several generations of Cattle Dogs, and three generations...
  • 4 REPLIES
Fuming over elitist, nasty reaction to AKC mixed-breed survey--what...
[sm=evilfire.gif]I am absolutely boiling over a vile blog I just read about the AKC survey about allowing mixed-breed dogs to compete. Has anyone else encountered any garbage like this??? The blogger ranted and raved that she couldn't believe that the AKC might allow a mix to compete in the same...
  • 96 REPLIES
kitchen products
Each container commends the excellence of additional opportunity. Each buy is a chance for significant change. www.kiizys.com
  • 0 REPLY
Games with two or multiple dogs
Hi Getting new dog soon. Love throwing balls and frisbees for current dog, and its her best thing in the world too and keeps her out of trouble when off leash. Once we get the other dog, what games can you play that involve both dogs? For example, for fetch, would you use multiple balls? What...
  • 13 REPLIES
English Essay help..
So I have to write a argument/persuasion essay and want to do it on Mandatory Spay/Neuter VS Owner choice. I have read countless threads about it on here, but I have to do some real research on it. Anyways what I am asking for is any links, stories, articles, studies etc. positive or negative about this...
  • 11 REPLIES
How to choose a dating platform?
Hello. It all depends on what goals you pursue and what you want to find on a dating site. For example, if you ultimately want to find your love, then I would choose UaDates https://meet-your-love.net/review/uadates/. By the way, if you are interested in Slavic girls who live abroad, then you will definitely...
  • 0 REPLY