Has anyone seen the movie/read the book Their Eyes Were Watching God?

• Gold Top Dog

Has anyone seen the movie/read the book Their Eyes Were Watching God?

I need to know if a certain part that was in the book was in the movie or not, because I don't remember. I'm writing an essay comparing the book and movie, and while I think this part was left out of the movie, I all of a sudden got worried and thought maybe it was there and I am forgetting it.
    In the book, the Janie starts out telling her life story at the point of her early childhood, living on the Washburns' property with her grandmother, and how she was isolated from the other kids at school. The first part I can remember in the movie was her kissing a guy, getting caught by her grandmother, and then her grandmother arranges the marraige to Logan Killicks.
    So, does that part before the getting caught kissing the guy happen in the movie or not? I don't remember it happening, but I just had this sudden panic, and thought maybe it does, and I am just forgetting it. If am forgetting it, then I need to panic again and start rewriting my essay from the beginning, and it is due tomorrow at 9:40.

Can you tell the end of the semester stress is really getting to me?
    • Puppy

I'm sorry I just saw your post. I would gladly help you. It would be interesting to read your essay on this film or book. This is a pretty interesting story.

• Bronze

I not only read the book and watched the movie, but also attended events related to this work. Such activity helps me to learn new facets of art, culture and literature. Art events turned out to be especially important for me https://different-level.com/ and I can always find something new and interesting.

• Puppy

Interesting information about writing the manuscript. And I recently came across a ​personal statement residency writing service​  residencypersonalstatements.net  ​ It was necessary to quickly and competently draw up this document. It's good that professional writers helped me and my application was considered in the forefront.​

• Puppy

A 401k is a valuable tool for building a nest egg, enabling you to contribute pre-tax or after-tax funds toward your retirement savings. 401kcalculator.uk

• Bronze

I want to say that you are a great fellow! I am sure your essay is well written and beautifully written. As for me, my writing skills leave much to be desired. Can you advise me how to develop this? Due to this situation, I decided to order here 99papers.com/do-my-essay-for-me my written works. I chose this company because these authors are distinguished graduates of some of the most prestigious institutions in the world. This at least inspires confidence. Now I can be sure that my essay is in good hands.