Nutrition & Exercise

Nutrition & Exercise
In case anyone misses it
New Natura recall issued June 18, 2013 http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-food-recall/natura-pet-food-recall-june-2013/
  • 3 REPLIES
Brand new Nutura recall AGAIN in June
Issued June 18 New recall http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-food-recall/natura-pet-food-recall-june-2013/
  • 0 REPLY
Senior Food without Poultry
Can anyone point me towards a high quality senior food that doesn't contain poultry? Sierra's been on Acana grain-free for a while now and has done very well on the lamb & fish varieties, but i'm having difficulty finding a similar quality senior. She definitely didn't do well on...
  • 7 REPLIES
Help finding food comparable to Evo Senior
Hi, Due to the recent recall on Evo, I can't get my hands on Evo Senior, which I feed to my oldest dog, Brown, who is 14. I'm looking for something with comparable nutritional values, especially something high in protein. Brown has hypothyroidism, but he's actually underweight. I know...
  • 5 REPLIES
suggestions of canned food, for dogs with sensitive stomachs
My geno, he just has a lot issues with food in general....anyone have any good results with dog food for sensitive stomachs? he is 35lbs and thats a good weight for him... he is not high energy, but he likes walks and plays in the yard when we are out there, otherwise he lays in the sun or sleeps on...
  • 4 REPLIES
Great Life Dog Food products
It's not a recall, but the company is instructing retailers to pull some of its products because of a strange odor; Great Life Withholds Specific Buffalo Recipe Dog Foods
  • 0 REPLY
Natura has expanded the recall again, includes many products including...
Natura Pet Widens Recall of California Natural, Innova, EVO and More
  • 1 REPLY
Innova to Orijen
Best.Decision.Ever. Lilly wasn't really interested in her kibble and seemed to be barely eating it. After the recall all the Pet stores I shop at removed not just the specific lot number bags but all the bags dated the same time of production as the lot number bags and next thing you know the...
  • 5 REPLIES
puppy food
I got a new puppy from **removed by moderator** but I have no idea how much puppy food should I get and is canned food a good choice or should I get hard puppy food and soke it? Some advice would be appreciated.... Thanks!!
  • 7 REPLIES
Barf recall
BARF World Dog Food Recall
  • 0 REPLY
Natura has expanded the recall
http://www.naturapet.com/recall
  • 0 REPLY
Food recommendations for a dog with pancreatitis
A friend's young lab mix came down with pancreatitis this past week and they asked me about nutritional things they can do to help. The food she currently feeds him is only about 12% fat and I have already told her to check all treats and to eliminate any fatty items all info greatly appreciated
  • 12 REPLIES
Off-Leash Heel
I am working on getting my Sheltie to watch me and be "one" with me during heel. She loose-leash walks and heels when I give her the command right before we stop. But she's not paying attention to me during the walk. I'm having a hard time getting her to look up at me. She is not very...
  • 9 REPLIES
Evo, Innova, California Natural, Healthwise recall
http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-food-recall/evo-innova-california-natural-healthwise-dog-food-recall/
  • 5 REPLIES
Iams Shakable Treats Recalled
Iams Withdraws Shakeables Brand Dog Treats
  • 0 REPLY
Bravo Chicken Blend Recalled
Warning Issued for Two Brands of Raw Pet Food
  • 0 REPLY
How about feeding your dog a left over?
How about feeding your dog a left over? is it okay? or dangerous to their health, please help me. *links removed by moderator*
  • 15 REPLIES
Jones Woofers Beef Pattie Recall
Jones Natural Chews Recalls Woofers Beef Patties for Dogs
  • 0 REPLY
Orijen price increases?
Every time I buy a bag of Orijen it seems like it goes up by $3-5. Has anyone else noticed? It's up to $91 now. Some online stores have it at $107. Last time I bought it it was $88. When I first started buying it I think it was $70-75. I tried switching to a different brand, but Rupert just looooooves...
  • 13 REPLIES
Steve's Real Food Recall
Steve's Real Food Recalled Due to Salmonella
  • 0 REPLY