Forums
Forum Threads
Can dog eat cat food
Posted to: Nutrition & Exercise
Cat Food: Is It Harmful for dog? It’s no secret that many dogs are crazy about cat food. They like it so much that there are even special devices on the pet market to protect cat food from dog encroachment. Why is this happening, what consequences can it have and should I be worried? ...
  • 5 REPLIES
Quick And Recommended Foods Dogs Can Eat Every Day
Your dog is your best friend, you will want him to live the fullest, happiest life that he can. Feeding him the best food will not only ensure that he is healthy and happy. This article recommended foods dogs can eat and what dogs can’t eat. Natural foods and fruits are good for pups...
  • 1 REPLY
Is meow cat treats healthy for cats?
I feed my cat these meow cat treats and she likes them but my concern is whether they are healthy for my cat or not.
  • 2 REPLIES
Multi Purpose Dog Toys
Does anyone have any recommendations of toys for fetch? My dog loves to run and always has tons of energy. I want a multi purpose toy for exercise and play at home. Thanks In advance!
  • 2 REPLIES
Pet-friendly fitness: exercising with your four-legged companion
Share your favorite ways to stay active with your pet, whether it's jogging, hiking, or even doing yoga together.
  • 2 REPLIES
​Why do you need to check today's odds from bookmakers before...
Posted to: Choosing A Dog
Why do you need to check today's odds from bookmakers before betting on football? Many novice bettors often wonder why it's necessary to keep track of today's odds from bookmakers. They might simplistically think that betting on the stronger team guarantees a win. However, in...
  • 0 REPLY
Medical Alert Systems (Lifeline/Life Alert etc)
Posted to: News & Entertainment
As many of you know my mom has been battling Cancer on a off for the past 3 years. With all of the treatments, and long term side effects of the treatments, she has become more weak and frail. It sucks watching your parents age so quickly before your eyes. In the last year, she has fallen at night twice...
  • 20 REPLIES
How to choose investment in gold or cryptocurrency?
This is a very good vor. There are certain points that you should pay attention to when deciding which asset to invest in. We will explore the various variables to consider, as well as the differences and risks between gold and cryptocurrencies. You can find all this on the mining in uae website https...
  • 1 REPLY
​Pets and Technology: Innovative Gadgets and Apps for Pet Care
Pets and Technology: Innovative Gadgets and Apps for Pet Care Discover and discuss technological advancements that enhance pet care, from smart feeders to pet tracking apps.
  • 5 REPLIES
Has anyone seen the movie/read the book Their Eyes Were Watching God...
I need to know if a certain part that was in the book was in the movie or not, because I don't remember. I'm writing an essay comparing the book and movie, and while I think this part was left out of the movie, I all of a sudden got worried and thought maybe it was there and I am forgetting it...
  • 5 REPLIES
Pumpkin, the best playmate ever!
Check out these two adorable buddies!
  • 3 REPLIES
temu store
Posted to: Rescue & Help
TEMU is a quickly developing web based business commercial center sent off in 2020 that interfaces purchasers and venders around the world. temu store
  • 0 REPLY
Best slots
After I found out about Slots Empire Bonus Codes https://lescaliergallery.com/Bonus/ in Les Calier Gallery, I decided to try my luck. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of games and professionalism of support. They offer various games to satisfy the tastes of each player. I also appreciated their...
  • 1 REPLY
Time lapse of rescued puppy growing up
I was told that if she lived, she’d go deaf and blind, so I decided to record every day we had left http://www.boredpanda.com/rescued-puppy-growing-up-dave-meinert/
  • 2 REPLIES
​Simple instructions on how to bet on Over/Under 2.5 for newbies
Posted to: Choosing A Dog
Simple instructions on how to bet on Over/Under 2.5 for newbies Betting on Over/Under 2.5 goals is a popular soccer betting market where you predict whether the total number of goals scored in a match will be over or under 2.5. Here's a guide on how to approach betting on Over/Under 2.5, Join...
  • 0 REPLY