Forums
Forum Threads
​Revealing the Most Accurate Method to Analyze the Odds of Europa...
Posted to: Choosing A Dog
Revealing the Most Accurate Method to Analyze the Odds of Europa League C2 Although it's just the second-tier tournament in European professional football, C2 always receives a lot of attention from many people. However, analyzing each match and placing accurate bets is not an easy task...
  • 0 REPLY
Is it just me or is lis4kids1pup
Posted to: Community Help Center
completely unable to stick to a decision? I mean every couple days it's a new dog or puppy she is getting. This last ES puppy...I mean that sounded like a great option. But now she is surfing CL again for potentially blind and deaf puppies because they are cheap? I am sorry that is irritating. If...
  • 10 REPLIES
The behaviour interpretation thread
Posted to: Training & Behavior
This started on the training/behaviour chatter thread, but it was suggested that it be moved to its own thread so it doesn't get lost in all the chatter. The idea is to post photos, videos or descriptions of dog behaviour such as interactions with people or other dogs. I think it's best if the...
  • 112 REPLIES
​Instructions on how to predict handicap bets accurately
Instructions on how to predict handicap bets accurately Predicting handicap bets accurately involves assessing the relative strengths of teams and predicting how these factors will influence the outcome of a match when a handicap is applied. Here's a guide on how to do it, Join the reputable...
  • 0 REPLY
New baby=Overprotective Bulldog! Aggressive!
Well, our little Aiden has been here since September, and I LOVE being a mommy. (To my infant AND Pibbles). Except...my properly socialized and trained pit/bulldog mix Stewie has turned into a baby guarding machine. It took about one week of baby being home for Stewie to fall in love with baby Aiden...
  • 7 REPLIES
Sad Day in the Horse World
Posted to: News & Entertainment
I got emailed yesterday that Debby Malloy Winkler was taken off life support and passed away. It seems, and I don't know many details at all, that she had a riding accident last Friday. Debby was the oldest daughter of Henry and Vivien Malloy, and was an accomplished Grand Prix rider. She spent most...
  • 8 REPLIES
​Simple English Premier League football betting tips for beginners
Simple English Premier League football betting tips for beginners Predicting Premier League football matches accurately requires a comprehensive understanding of teams, players, and various factors that influence match outcomes. Here's a guide to help you predict Premier League football accurately...
  • 0 REPLY
Box Tops for Education
This is kind of random, but if anybody collects Box Tops for Education and doesn't have a specific school to give them to, I'd gladly take them! PM me and I can send you my address. Thanks! *Note: Be sure to clip the one with the expiration date . A lot of times they'll put the logo on the...
  • 17 REPLIES
The Herding Group - Videos
The Herding Group, created in 1983, is the newest AKC classification; its members were formerly members of the Working Group. All breeds share the fabulous ability to control the movement of other animals. A remarkable example is the low-set Corgi, perhaps one foot tall at the shoulders, that can drive...
  • 13 REPLIES
​What are football betting odds? Basic guidelines for beginners to...
What are football betting odds? Basic guidelines for beginners to understand (read) To place a football bet, one must understand how to read football betting odds. This is because bookmakers are the ones who provide the odds for betting. Each bet will have many different odds. Therefore,...
  • 0 REPLY
​Instructions on how to predict handicaps 1-75 accurately
Instructions on how to predict handicaps 1-75 accurately Predicting handicaps accurately involves understanding the factors that influence performance and using statistical analysis to make informed predictions. Here's a general guide to predicting handicaps from 1 to 75, Let's join the...
  • 0 REPLY
7 Little Tricks To Achieve The Best Results In Puppy Training
Posted to: Health & Grooming
Puppy training how to do? If you want to train your dog and you’re not sure how this is the perfect guide for you. Learn the basic commands that every puppy owner needs. What is the first thing you should do during your puppy training ? Stand in front of your puppy holding some of...
  • 6 REPLIES
Streamlining Academic Success: The Advantages of Compact Student Essay...
As students immerse themselves in the realm of academia, essay writing emerges as a critical skill for success. Crafting well-structured and compelling essays is essential for academic achievement. However, the academic journey often comes with an array of responsibilities and challenges, leaving little...
  • 5 REPLIES
Pet Affiliate Programs: A Guide to Monetizing Your Pet-Related Content
Posted to: Health & Grooming
As pet ownership continues to rise, so does the demand for pet-related products and services. For businesses in the pet industry, this presents an excellent opportunity to expand their reach and increase sales through affiliate marketing. Pet affiliate programs allow individuals and businesses to...
  • 5 REPLIES
Lots of toys, still steals shoes and underwear??
Our puppy has more toys than you can shake a stick at (no pun intended) yet he continues to take our underwear, socks, shoes. He definitely knows he shouldn't has he stares at you and when you say no and go to grab it, he takes off. I try not to chase him, so he doesn't think it's a game...
  • 16 REPLIES