Archive

New Header

• This Tiny Hamster will leave you with a huge smile!

Ok, so this may not be dog related, but this is the cutest video! We cannot get enough of this tiny little hamster and his tiny meal! MUST WATCH! (Please visit the site to view this video)
  • Tips For Teaching Your Dog Tricks At Home

Trick training is a fun experience for both dog and owner that can help to build and strengthen the bond they share. Learning tricks can also give your dog confidence, discipline, and an entirely new skill set. It also offers confidence for the trainer...
  • Beware! Don't Be the Next Victim of Dog Bite

As much as we would want to believe the opposite, but puppies and dogs are not just about love, loyalty, chew toys and hilarious tricks. Anger, aggression, defensiveness and dominance are equally prevalent in them. To sum it up every dog can get violent;...
  • Meet Sir Licks A Lot - Half dog, half lizard.

The cutest dog I've ever met. (Please visit the site to view this video)
  • The Mistakes Owners Make That Lead to Dog Bites

Most people will say that dogs don't bite without a reason. There is obviously some truth to this. Most times there is something the dog is repeatedly trying to tell us or presence of some very obvious signs. We don't notice these things that...
  • Beagle dog enjoying car ride

haha,I just love it :) (Please visit the site to view this video)
  • Best training for your pet

We all love our pets and want to give them best dog training.If you are a beginner in this you can give a start with some simple steps which seems to be a good choice.You can Choose some simple Dog training techniques like call him by name and not to...
  • Top 6 Children Friendly Dogs

Bringing home a pet dog is like adding another loyal member to the family. Dogs are considered as man’s best friends and over centuries they have proved that they can, indeed, be man’s constant companions and bring a spark to their lives....
  • Dog Attacks Bite: Understanding How They Happen

The domestication of dogs dates back hundreds of years, but on occasion, “Man’s Best Friend” can bite back. The first rule of acting is “don’t work with animals”—but in everyday life, we do not have the luxury...
  • Surviving A Dog Bite: Exercising Your Rights

The Menace of Dog-Bite Being a receiver of a dog bite is an emotionally and physically jarring experience. Dog bites are rampant in the U.S. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention state that in the U.S., every year approximately 4.5 to 4.7...
  • While There's Still a Wag and a Woof....

Those who know me will have seen my recent Facebook update re the oldest member of the crew, the teddy bear also known as Alfie. My constant companion for over 13 years is now getting old and health complications are starting to grow in severity. Recent...
  • Jonathan I still can't do this

Jonathan -- one thing that continues to elude me is how to send a **private** message to someone. I 'get' that we have to be 'friends" ... clicking on your name results in nothing except going to your profile. "Add Update" gets...
  • Two dogs not getting along.

I have a 4 yr old female boxer and part time 3 yr old male boxer(my moms dog i watch often), my friend has a 2 yr old female border collie mix and they have all played together with no issues ever. Then my friend adopted a 4 yr old female boxer mix and...
  • A plea from Charlotte-Mae my fleas need to be murdered!! I will do jail time in my crate

Help please..I have a beagle-bull and she is very unhappy. It all started about 2 weeks ago.Well it actually started in April with my having to rehome her sister a husky she decided to go on a starvation diet. BUt a month ago I went to H3pet store in...
  • The site is in beta: but we're working on it - message from Dog.com

Hi Pet Parents, Last night was an amazing day for all of us at TABcom. After months of planning and hard work by a global team, we manage to press the many buttons required to get this new site live. But we're in beta and that means there will be...
  • Taking care of your pets while using pesticides against flea and ticks

While controlling and killing flea and ticks in pets, many pet owners tend to use insecticides as well as other chemicals that may not always turn out to be good for your pets.
  • My first blog post

Trying this feature out
  • Trying this out

Wanted to see what happens here :)
  • Spoil Your Dog Rotten -- Ways to Treat Your Dog Like a Prince!

As a pet lover, you are no doubt looking for new and creative ways to spoil your dog . The little creature is your constant companion, so it's no wonder that you want to give it the best of everything. Here are some creative ways that you can spoil...
  • 5 Tips to Train Your Dog at Home

Home dog training allows you the advantage of watching your puppy or dog transform from a mischievous menace into a well-behaved and obedient pet; and this happens in the privacy of your home. However, if you decide to call the dog trainer, here are 5...
  • How To Properly Calm A Hyper Dog

Hyper dogs can be destructive, not to mention a real pain, and without meaning to. These dogs don't understand that jumping up and down on you or the furniture is a bad thing. They just have all of this pent up energy that they need to get rid of...
  • Stop Puppy Biting

How To Stop My Puppy From Biting Puppy training site, PuppyDontBite.com, offers numerous free tips for teaching your dog good behavior.
  • Shaping Follows Basic Training

Your dog is the coolest canine on the block. Whether your pooch is 7 weeks or 17 years old, has competition obedience titles or has never had any training at all, he can learn cool tricks and enjoy performing them too. He'll love the structured, fun...
  • Popular Dog Breeds For A Family Home

For all those Dog Lovers who want their Dogs to live happily. If you want to get a new Dog as pet, it becomes a great challenge for you and also a part of enjoyment for the children at home. Take a look at this post which will help you understand a few...
  • Let’s ward off dog fleas with Frontline Plus now

Let’s ward off dog fleas with Frontline Plus now Dog fleas are a menace; this is because of the sufferings that they bring with them and as a result, dogs are not able to feel the way positively the way they used to be. To go into detail, a dog...