A plea from Charlotte-Mae my fleas need to be murdered!! I will do jail time in my crate

A plea from Charlotte-Mae my fleas need to be murdered!! I will do jail time in my crate

• LIKES 2 COMMENTS 1828 VIEWS

HmmHelp please..I have a beagle-bull and she is very unhappy. It all started about 2 weeks ago.Well it actually started in April with my having to rehome her sister a husky she decided to go on a starvation diet. BUt a month ago I went to H3pet store in Stratford and I was overjoyed we found a dog food she liked a dehydrated food. After about 5 days on the food she started to get a rash and it got worst and worst. Came to the conclusion it had to be the food. THe nice thing about H3, is they take anything they sell if there is a problem. THey had me bring her in to check her skin for fleas,eggs or dust. I did not even know fleas had dust. I had been giving her baths everyother day with a medicated shampoo . To add to the deliema I leave her cage open ( she uses it like a den she sleeps with me) about 8 days ago in the middle of the night she started to bang really hard her butt and head that is when I thought can she have fleas. ) at 4am I gave her a bath no fleas fell off of my pumkin CHarlotte-Mae..so in daylight I checked her poop for worms no worms. I know you are going to say just take her to the vet. One I just relocated 6 weeks ago and need to find a new vet and I am on social security and I am waiting for a check when you least expect an emergency is when something happens. :(

BUt I took her on the steps out side and she was doing the same thing to me as she does in the cage. I was in the sunlight and I felt her tail and felt sores and on her lower butt the same thing. Long and behold if there were not scabs and then I saw little fleas. She did have fleas H3 just did not see them. SHe has really short hair. WIth the beagle and pit bull bread it is the hair really close to the skin.

I went and bought the Biospot for her weight today , it said 15mins it should work..and it did not work I took her in the sunlight 4 hours later and 2 fleas I saw jump of her..

I need to get these under control. And the cats have fleas now. I have to deflea the house. bomb?spray. in addition to the biospot? what do you suggest.

Hey, it's way more fun
when you sign up or log in