Jonathan I still can't do this

Jonathan I still can't do this

• LIKES 2 COMMENTS 1280 VIEWS

Jonathan -- one thing that continues to elude me is how to send a **private** message to someone.  I 'get' that we have to be 'friends" ... clicking on your name results in nothing except going to your profile.  "Add Update"  gets me the box to type in, but the choice of Forum Thread, Blog Post .... but NOTHING that indicates "private".  What am I missing? 

I've tried to message you several times over the past two months -- occasionally the board just plain won't let me "log in" -- I can read, but I can't log in to post.

Also within the last couple of days when I am answering a regular forum post, you get the 3 blue buttons  - one i s just "reply" the middle one is "reply with more options as far as font, copy/paste, quoting, etc.  And honestly I can't remember what the 3rd button says.

****SUDDENLY ALL 3 OF THOSE BUTTONS ARE JUST BLUE*****

It's as if the font color and the background color are the same so you can't see it??

The not-logging in is sporadic.  the Loss of the 3 button "names" is the past week and seems "all the time".

If you'd let me know how to do a private message that would be really helpful -- and that needs to be clear on the re-boot.

You will get a lot of younger people and people who are active on FB.  But you **should** also get a lot of people who are pretty much net-challenged but who are looking for a solution to their problems hard enough to venture into a messageboard. -- so definitions of terms are more important than you'd think.

Hey, it's way more fun
when you sign up or log in