Facebook people... Add me!

• Gold Top Dog

jennie_c_d

I *just* got facebook, last week. Bejeweled Blitz is evil.

MWAH HA HA!! I rule at that game...always. Well except that one week when "someonewhoshallremainnameless" beat me. Hmmph

• Gold Top Dog

rwbeagles

jennie_c_d

I *just* got facebook, last week. Bejeweled Blitz is evil.

MWAH HA HA!! I rule at that game...always. Well except that one week when "someonewhoshallremainnameless" beat me. Hmmph

Ah yes...there are few people that I have considered removing from my friend list, just so I can get higher up in the standings...Fortunately the urge leaves me once I pry myself away from the game...
    • Gold Top Dog

*snerts*

*giggles*

*playsBejeweledBlitz*

• Gold Top Dog

Jeez Gina, you're almost 100 000 ahead of the person in second place in my standings... I should clearly give up.  *back to bejeweled blitz*

• Gold Top Dog

it's not a good week for me if I am not in the 500K's...lol. I need to keep trying...*plays some more*

• Gold Top Dog

<---------personwhoshallremainnameless?

I think I beat you 1 week...out of several.

I shall return!

• Gold Top Dog

cakana

If I had a Facebook page, I'd definitely add, but I don't.

Me neither. Sad  Oh wait ... it seems that I do have a page, although I swear I don't know how I got it.  And it also seems like the pic on it is my nephew in TN and I don't know how that happened either.  Janice sent me instructions on how to get his pic off and Max's pic in there but I can't seem to manage to do that right so Ronnie's pic is still there.  Now you guys know I'm not really a man, right? I might put Facebook on my list of things to figure out in 2010. Smile

Joyce

• Gold Top Dog

Truley

<---------personwhoshallremainnameless?

I think I beat you 1 week...out of several.

Shall not speak of it.

...lol

• Gold Top Dog

Geez, and here I was thinking my 208K was something LOL

• Gold Top Dog

DONT LET HER FOOL YOU!  To the normal population with lives, 208 000 IS good!  My lowly 128...meh...not so much.

• Gold Top Dog

I've got a facebook too! It's under the email st_civello@tarleton.edu

• Gold Top Dog

OHHH GINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*snort*

*giggles*

nahner nahner...........

ETA: Yeah, she will beat me soon I know, but it feels GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

• Gold Top Dog

fuzzy_dogs_mom
    Me neither. Sad  Oh wait ... it seems that I do have a page, although I swear I don't know how I got it.  And it also seems like the pic on it is my nephew in TN and I don't know how that happened either.  Janice sent me instructions on how to get his pic off and Max's pic in there but I can't seem to manage to do that right so Ronnie's pic is still there.  Now you guys know I'm not really a man, right? I might put Facebook on my list of things to figure out in 2010. Smile

Joyce, I crack up when I see your profile picture on fb!  I figured you did it on purpose, for grins.  lol

• Gold Top Dog

Dawn!  Don't encourage her!  LOL

Why do I play?  Honestly, why?

• Gold Top Dog

huskymom

Dawn!  Don't encourage her!  LOL

Why do I play?  Honestly, why?

I know, I have lost sleep many a night just to try to catch to the Bejeweled Queen...I almost caught her once and I was still about 100,000 behind her!!