Facebook people... Add me!

• Gold Top Dog

Facebook people... Add me!

I know there was a thread about this at some point but apparently I missed it.  Sad  I have had facebook for quite a while and I see that many of you are friends on facebook as well and I am missing out on lots of doggie pictures because  I don't have you guys as friends!!  Invite me to be your friend, please! LOL  I'm GeorgAnne Hoffmann (I think I'm the only one!)  Thanks guys...  Stick out tongue

• Gold Top Dog

If I had a Facebook page, I'd definitely add, but I don't. I'm not sure why I haven't bothered to create an account. Hmmm...maybe should do that one of these days. When I do, I'll definitely add you as a freind. Big Smile

• Gold Top Dog

I sent ya an add request. :)

• Gold Top Dog

request sent Smile

• Gold Top Dog

Done!

Cathy if you got a page you'd see a lot more of Cleo and RC and Ellie and my kiddos too...LOL. I'm jes sayin!

• Gold Top Dog

I'll send you a friend request but I don't post much.  I mostly check in to see what Gina is eating or craving.   LOL 

• Gold Top Dog

yes she is one of my followers...LMBO!! You quit that, Jackie lol...

• Gold Top Dog

JackieG
    I mostly check in to see what Gina is eating or craving.   LOL 

LOL - I can see where that could be fun though. I'm definitely going to have to get an account now. :)

• Gold Top Dog

I sent you a request too.  I usually end up posting pics there since it is easier than uploading here.

I too tune into Gina to see what she's eating...yeah, my life is that exciting.

• Gold Top Dog
    awww add me too, I want to see more dog pictures! Stacey Shepherd is my name, I have no idea if there is more than one....I'm obviously the most awesome one. If you can't find me on a regular search, I'm in Jackie's friends :)
    • Gold Top Dog

My head is swelling to gargantuan proportions people...

It makes me sad I am about to eat nothing more exciting than cinnamon toast LMBO!

• Gold Top Dog

Friend requests sent :D

• Gold Top Dog

Yay!  Thanks guys.  Now I'm in the loop.  Gina, I'll be watching for your food choices as well!  Wink

• Gold Top Dog

rwbeagles

Well, it's only because you post on FB more than anyone else, lol!!!

Festivus for the Rest of Us!  Stick out tongue

ETA: I sent you a Friend Request, too, GeorgAnne.  Love the Finn pic in your FB avatar!!

• Gold Top Dog

rwbeagles

It makes me sad I am about to eat nothing more exciting than cinnamon toast LMBO!

It's not just what you you eat but the way you describe it. Go ahead. I'm betting you could make cinnamon toast sound sinfully good. Big Smile