Facebook people... Add me!

• Gold Top Dog

I want Cinnimon Toast now...

I sent friend requests too...

• Gold Top Dog

Aww, now *I* feel left out... I've got a few I-doggers as friends.. Callie, Jeano, and Nicole S., but I want more! My name is Chelsea Bird.. I'm sure there's lots, so you can search my e-mail, which is chelcncoll at aol dot com. Big Smile

• Gold Top Dog

I sent a request too!  Anyone else that wants to add me, please do, I've always felt out of the FB loop around here, LOL!  I always check there and here every night. 

Chelsea--I sent you one too!

• Gold Top Dog

I sent you one Chelsea (Got a pic of Harry in a kiddie pool as my avatar).

Actually, you're the 2nd one who comes up on a search on FB!  Knew it was you from the mutual friends.  Lovely pic of you and Cherokee, BTW.  It's so sweet!!

• Gold Top Dog

Chelsea, I sent you a request.  Lori, I don't know how to search for you...do I have you already?  I can't remember...

• Gold Top Dog

huskymom
    Lori, I don't know how to search for you

I was wondering that, too! Smile

Oh, and GeorgAnne, I also sent you a Farmville neighbor request.  Hopefully it went through to ya.

• Gold Top Dog

NM, Lori, I stole you from Chelsea's profile, hehe.  Request sent.

• Gold Top Dog

I found you!

I post way too many pictures on fb...haha

• Gold Top Dog

I *just* got facebook, last week. Bejeweled Blitz is evil.

• Gold Top Dog

I have sent one request.  Will add the others shortly. I am Lori Biever-Launder.

• Gold Top Dog
    Don't forget to add me Smile  Search for Susan Unverricht 
    • Gold Top Dog

Chelsea and lorib, I sent friend requests.  I need to find Willow's Lori.  I'll look at Chelsea's friends and find you.

• Gold Top Dog

I think I've sent requests to everyone I didn't already have.  But just in case, I'm Candace Greer, so if I haven't sent one, send me one!

• Gold Top Dog

You can find Willow and I at Lori-Ann DelSignore LaBelle!!  FB just got a lot funner!!

• Gold Top Dog

Or Funn-i-er..........

I will go and find people as well.