Facebook people... Add me!

• Gold Top Dog

Gosh, I joined facebook only because a few people invited me....and haven't done a darn thing on it.  I have searched for people...came across my son, my daughter - in - law... a few people that I know, but never talked the them on FB...my son would probably be horrified if I did. 

I dont' think I really "get" face book.  I see a few friends playing games which is about the last thing I need to get involved in since I already spend too much time on the Internet. lol!

I hadn't thought of people on the dog forum...lol!

• Gold Top Dog

mrstjohnson

huskymom

Dawn!  Don't encourage her!  LOL

Why do I play?  Honestly, why?

I know, I have lost sleep many a night just to try to catch to the Bejeweled Queen...I almost caught her once and I was still about 100,000 behind her!!

Even though we are not suppose to speak of it and I am nameless, I have to tell you my DH thought I lost my ever lovin mind when the time I went well over 500k, there was alot of *crash, boom, crash, excellent, crash* lights were going off and what not, or maybe that was me jumping around the living room in excitement....I don't remember anymore.

• Gold Top Dog

Truley
    Even though we are not suppose to speak of it and I am nameless, I have to tell you my DH thought I lost my ever lovin mind when the time I went well over 500k, there was alot of *crash, boom, crash, excellent, crash* lights were going off and what not, or maybe that was me jumping around the living room in excitement....I don't remember anymore.

Is there some secret!!??  I swear Gina bought a "How to kick everyone's butt in Bejeweled" handbook or something.  LOL

• Gold Top Dog

mrstjohnson
    Is there some secret!!??  I swear Gina bought a "How to kick everyone's butt in Bejeweled" handbook or something.  LOL

Always play from the bottom of the board, and click and make consistant moves, always know where your next 2 moves are in relation to what your currently going to click.

That's all im givin ya!

• Gold Top Dog

Ok, I think I friended everyone.  If I missed you, you can search for me by Stephanie Anderson

• Gold Top Dog

dyan

I dont' think I really "get" face book. 

You're not alone, Dyan.  I don't think I *get* it either. When I want to talk to somebody I usually pick up the phone and meet them for coffee or lunch, or maybe dash off an e-mail.  And NO, Jackie. Big Smile That pic is quite unintentional.  He was asking for his friends to help him choose one for his profile and apparently I clicked on that one.  I'm too technologically deficient to figure out how to undo it, even with Janice's instructions. As long as everyone knows that I'm not him and he's not me, I guess it's OK.

Joyce

• Gold Top Dog

fuzzy_dogs_mom
    You're not alone, Dyan.  I don't think I *get* it either. When I want to talk to somebody I usually pick up the phone and meet them for coffee or lunch, or maybe dash off an e-mail.

Shew....THAT makes me feel a whole lot better!

• Gold Top Dog

fuzzy_dogs_mom
    When I want to talk to somebody I usually pick up the phone and meet them for coffee or lunch, or maybe dash off an e-mail. 

Mostly it's good for reconnecting with people you haven't seen in years.  My cousin asked me to join so her and I could chat at night.  But, once I did I realized I could see what everyone I've ever known in life, my relatives and about 40 people from work were doing all at once. You'd never have time to call the numbers of people you can keep in touch with on Facebook. 

I'm not into the games though. 

• Gold Top Dog

Other than making an effort yesterday to actually post something to someone ( Lori,,, Sad ) I had been invited to join by 2 companies that I take Gibby to for day care,,, and a couple of people that I would not ordinarily talk to such as my old OM at the vets, and a friend of my DHs that plays in a local band and does send me alerts anyway to where they are playing around town. I get the feeling that he had just joined and invited all on his "notice" list.  I would not really email him......so I am thinking.....why would I write to him?  OR am I being old fashioned and not thinking about this correctly? 

On the other hand... my good friend told me that my son had  put on his FB page that he went to see TSO......  I then asked him if he went and told him why I asked, and he had no idea why someone said he put it on FB. So I looked him up to see.  My question is...I would have to sign up to be his friend in order to see what he writes....right?  And I would not do that because I feel he doesn't want his mother for a friend.   No??????

Lori...how do you find all of your people that you mentioned?  And then...do you have to sign up that you want to be their friend in order to "talk" with them?

• Gold Top Dog

Has anyone started a dog.com page in Facebook?

Nevermind, I see that there is one...  what about a forum.dog.com page?  We could all link up that way too...

• Gold Top Dog
    Now that I finally have a reliable computer and internet connection ... I've begun the search for some iDoggers on Facebook!
    • Gold Top Dog

tashakota

Nevermind, I see that there is one...  what about a forum.dog.com page?  We could all link up that way too...

I'd be willing to start one, but I would need the company's offical okay just to avoid any legal entanglements. How about it dog.com? Can we start an informal "group" just so people can find one another? Maybe a Mod could ask...

• Gold Top Dog

rwbeagles

tashakota

I'd be willing to start one, but I would need the company's offical okay just to avoid any legal entanglements. How about it dog.com? Can we start an informal "group" just so people can find one another? Maybe a Mod could ask...

I think it is a great idea!

• Gold Top Dog

well I went ahead, and sent a note to one of the Mods so we'll have to wait and see! Smile

• Gold Top Dog

I sent everyone a request. My name is Melinda Ulloa in case you dont recognize the pic I have up - it's not one of Lex =)