Your Dream Breed

• Gold Top Dog

well i've got 3 top no beating them favorite breeds. I own 2!! The last is hands down a dobie!! in about a year i will officially be a dobe owner!!!

some other ones i really like are mals, beaucerons, danes and american bulldogs. Other breeds i've never met that i'm very interested in are: dogo argentino, cane corso, and presa canarios.

• Gold Top Dog

Australian Shepherd Smile

• Gold Top Dog

My dream breed would have to be a Pibble. But if I'm moving to Ontario I won't be getting one anytime soon..

Oh! And I want a Neo Mastiff! *runs away with Thor* Devil 

• Gold Top Dog

If I had to narrow it down to one I would say that I want an Irish Wolfh...no, an Alaskan Mal...no, um.  Ok, an Ibezan Hound. 

I'm going to get a Saint sometime soon (hopefully this guy) so that would be my first choice.

• Gold Top Dog

PBGV!!

I am in loveeeeeeeeeee with them!

i mean cmon...who couldnt love a face like this?!

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/images18/PBGVChowder2YearsOld.jpg

http://www.pedigree.co.nz/breeds/images/petit_basset_griffon_03.jpg

• Gold Top Dog

oh gosh so tough..but one of my favorite breeds..for nearly 10 years now..even though i will probably never own.. is a Tibetan Mastiff..and not the lanky small things you see in AKC shows (although the BOB WKC tibetan was nice)..i want a true old type asian TM...The ones that have a massive coat, 34" minimum, and 200lbs minimum...black with minimal tan markings please.  I dont know how to post pics or i would

• Gold Top Dog

I've got my dream, but I'd love a Briard.

• Gold Top Dog

Frenchies!!! DH and I plan to have them as our older age dogs. I love those guys!!!

• Gold Top Dog

Hmmmmm, well if you won't let me pick my brilliant basenjis (they've been good this week!), I'd really like a Chart Polski or maybe a Cirneco dell'Etna.  And between the two, although I've wanted a Chart Polski for y-e-a-r-s, I'd go with the Cirneco, just because it makes my competition life easier since they are in the FSS and I usually compete in AKC events.  Although, a wire-haired Ibizan would be cool.

• Gold Top Dog

Well a Papillon was my big dream dog, so I got that one crossed off the list.  I guess if I had to go with another dream dog it would have to be a Black Great Dane.  Well actually two, I've always dreamed of getting a male and female both with natural floppy dane ears.  That being said, I'm not sure how realistic that dream is.  Another dog I've always wanted since I was a little kid is a Pharaoh Hound.  At one point I know I'm going to get a medium-large dog but that is still way off in the future, so I have some time to settle on what that future dream dog breed will be.

• Gold Top Dog

corgichick

PBGV!!

I am in loveeeeeeeeeee with them!

i mean cmon...who couldn't love a face like this?!

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/images18/PBGVChowder2YearsOld.jpg

http://www.pedigree.co.nz/breeds/images/petit_basset_griffon_03.jpg

I'm so with you on this one.  I LOVE them.  Also the Italian Spinones (SP?)  Are you seeing a trend here?  I love me some hounds.  I love these 3 because they look like a dawg and they're hounds.  Big Smile
    • Gold Top Dog

Annie, I can TOTALLY see you with an Otterhound... they match you! I'd wanna smoosh them.

I personally have my dream dogs with my weimy and my JRT mix.  But, to pick one i'd like to have that I don't, I'd say dalmatian. I'd love to have one!!  Big Smile

• Gold Top Dog

IrishSetterGrl
    if you could pick one breed to have that you've never owned before, what would it be? One and only one!

Scottish Deerhound.  They are both majestic and powerful, sweet and independent, free thinking and loving.

• Gold Top Dog

agilebasenji

Hmmmmm, well if you won't let me pick my brilliant basenjis (they've been good this week!), I'd really like a Chart Polski or maybe a Cirneco dell'Etna.  And between the two, although I've wanted a Chart Polski for y-e-a-r-s, I'd go with the Cirneco, just because it makes my competition life easier since they are in the FSS and I usually compete in AKC events.  Although, a wire-haired Ibizan would be cool.

One of my friends breeds Beezers!  Another has a Cirneco...They're real trouble makers, and love to stir things up with the other dogs and then scurry off to their "safe area" and play innocent! 

• Gold Top Dog

I had a whole list out, but I decided to play by the rules....lol.

If I could only pick on dog I would choose either a Tibetan Terrier or a Spanish Water Dog. There both so beautiful and have AMAZINGG hair. I also really like Basenjis.