Your Dream Breed

• Gold Top Dog

Your Dream Breed

Ok....if you could pick one breed to have that you've never owned before, what would it be? One and only one!

Mine hands down would be a Doberman Pinscher. I love everything about them, and their striking appearance is just icing on the cake.

• Gold Top Dog

Dogue De Bordeux....no iffs and or butts. I see Talus on here and wanna steal him so bad!  However my lifestyle dosnt permit me to have one, I may never have room or time for one as much as i wish I could

• Gold Top Dog

Oh aad PS, it was really hard to name just ONE so wanring.......if people come naming more then one you better watch out, lol! I have a whole list, HA HA!

• Gold Top Dog

Finnish Lapphund, definitely.  I want one SO badly.  They're beautiful and intelligent.  Someday! 

• Gold Top Dog

English Setter

• Gold Top Dog

I'm hoping for a Beauceron to be my next breed.  I've had my eye on them for awhile, and I'd really like to get my hands on one before they get split into conformation and working types...lol!

• Gold Top Dog

My dream pack:

Black and red west German show GSD

smooth coat, brindle Dutch shepherd

Utonagan

Blanket black GSD, just like Hawk!

Belgian Malinois

• Gold Top Dog

Chinese Crested. Specifically a true hairless, pink with grey/black polka dots, and white furnishings.

• Gold Top Dog

Cheating! She said ONE BREED, LOL!

• Gold Top Dog

My dream breed IS the aussie but since it has to be one I've never owned....I'd have to pick newfoundland.

• Gold Top Dog

Leonberger...or possibly Tibetan Mastiff

• Gold Top Dog

ooooh... I can't pick just one!!!

I *might* change my mind later... maybe. I want a.... oh jeeze....this is hard....

Swiss Mountain Dog. Or... a husky. (yea... I know I picked two... I couldn't help myself!)

but I would happily settle for a mutt any day =]

• Gold Top Dog

jennie_c_d

Cheating! She said ONE BREED, LOL!

Grrr!  She can pick!  Ok the two GSDs are out since I have one (albeit totally different lines, might as well be a different breed).

I suppose I'll go with the Belgian Mali. 

• Gold Top Dog
    An Italian Greyhound or a Great Pyr

Look at how this GP we met at a park towers over Charlie! And my boy is 22 inches at the withers so this guy was huge.

• Gold Top Dog

I've got my dream, a blue merle sheltie, but there are plenty of others I'd love to have.....I'd love to have a Silken Windhound, the color I like is I think called apricot brindle, but that may have to remain a dream, as there are no breeders even remotely close to me. Same with Finnish Laphunds, I'd like one of those too, but I can't find even one breeder in the US. Now being realistic, since I have shelties and a bc, I need an aussie now. My next dog, in like 5 or 6 years, will be a red tri aussie or a sable sheltie.