Welcome & Announcements

Welcome & Announcements
Bring your dogs to work!
Here at dog.com we can bring our pups to work. Here is a pic of my 2 boys, Hurley and Grux chilling while I work away. They get lots of treats and tons of love from the dog.com family.
  • 0 REPLY
FORUM RULES
Although we all share one common passion – dogs – we are otherwise a diverse group, with different cultural backgrounds, ages, experience levels, morals and more. In light of this assortment of people, we at the Dog. Community have adopted these forum behavior guidelines: 1.) Each member is allowed only...
  • 0 REPLY
Soft Sided Crates!
Hello Forum Members! Dog.com is currently running a sale on all soft sided crates! Get FREE SHIPPING today when you order! http://tinyurl.com/6aglt3l Happy Shopping!
  • 1 REPLY
Forum Rules
Although we all share one common passion – dogs – we are otherwise a diverse group, with different cultural backgrounds, ages, experience levels, morals and more. In light of this assortment of people, we at the Dog. Community have adopted these forum behavior guidelines: 1.) Each member...
  • 0 REPLY
'Tis the Season to shop, shop, shop!
Hello Dog.com Forum Members, its been a while! Dog Treats, Gifts, and Clothing is on SALE at the Dog.com Holiday store! 'Tis the season to be merry (and give your dog lots of gifts) !! Be sure to check out Dog.com for all your Holiday must haves, and enjoy the Holiday Season! 'Tis the...
  • 0 REPLY
FORUM RULES
Although we all share one common passion – dogs – we are otherwise a diverse group, with different cultural backgrounds, ages, experience levels, morals and more. In light of this assortment of people, we at the Dog. Community have adopted these forum behavior guidelines: 1.) Each member...
  • 0 REPLY
FREE SHIPPING on ALL Flea&Tick Spot Treatments!
Hope everyone has been having a good week (despite the weather and the whole going back to school )! Even though the weather is changing, it doesn’t mean that we should worry less about summer pests right? Not to worry, regardless of the season, Dog.com is here to help! For a limited time,...
  • 0 REPLY
Limited time Shipping Offer! FREE Shipping over $69!
Happy Friday Dog Forum Members! Hope everyone is ready for the weekend! Can you believe that Labor Day is just around the corner? Soon, it will be fall! In the meantime, let's start this weekend off on a good note with a great offer from Dog.com! For a limited time, Dog.com is offering FREE...
  • 0 REPLY
HOT Deals on TOP Treats!
Hello Dog Forum Members! It’s time to get ready for some hot deals on top treats! Right now on Dog.com, there are some major treat savings going on for Greenies, Dingo, Nylabone & Bulk Treats! From money off on Greenies, to percent off Dingo and Bulk Treats, treating your dogs has never been...
  • 0 REPLY
Have some fun today! 40% OFF Funny Fleece Toys!
Hello Dog Forum Members! Hope everyone is having a great week! Can't believe how fast summer is flying by! Is everyone having fun times this summer? Speaking of fun, Dog.com has a FUN deal of the week that your pups are sure to enjoy! Right now, you can get 40% OFF the Funny Fleece Toys as...
  • 0 REPLY
Great deal on skin care products for your dogs!
Hello Dog Forum Members! It’s finally Friday! Can’t wait for the weekend to start! Two days off for rest and relaxation! Before we get started on the weekend, I have a cool new deal from dog.com for you! Skin care is just as important for dogs as it is for us! That’s why dog.com is...
  • 0 REPLY
Stop the Itch and Save on Flea Control with Dog.com!
Hello Dog.com Forum Members! It’s Wednesday! Hope you guys are having a great week so far! Did you have a chance to check out dog.com yet? If not, now is the perfect time! Dog.com wants to help your dogs stop the Itch! With dog.com, you can save on Flea Control! We are offering you...
  • 0 REPLY
Deal of the Week! Dog.com TOYS!
Hello everyone! I hope you had an awesome weekend! Just an FYI -- Dog.com's Deal of the Week is 50% OFF Jingle Balls and 50% OFF Flyin' Ring Toys! If your interested in this great deal, you better hurry - this offer ends August 15th! Link : http://tinyurl.com/toysdogco Let's hope this week...
  • 0 REPLY
FREE Shipping over $79 and more! Limited Time ONLY!
Hello Dog Forum Members, It’s Friday! How quickly the week flies by when you’re having fun! Can’t believe the weekend is coming up already! I hope everyone has great plans for the weekend! Before we get started on this weekend, I’m going to help you end your Friday on a good note by telling...
  • 0 REPLY
Check out the coolest sale of the season!
Hello dog forum members! I hope everyone is having a good week thus far! Despite the humidity, it’s been a fairly good week at Dog.com so far (and the best part is, air conditioning ). August is starting to fly by! Soon, it will be time for the fall again and no more wonderful summer weather! ...
  • 0 REPLY
Dog.com Summer Store Sales!
Happy Friday Dog Forum members! I can’t believe the weekend is already upon us! Time sure flies when you’re having fun and especially during the summer! I hope everyone is enjoying the summer! Can you believe how quickly the summer is flying? Are your dogs enjoying the summer fun too?...
  • 0 REPLY
Free Shipping over $99!
Hello Dog Forum members! I hope everyone is having a great week so far! I can’t believe that we’re already mid-week! Time sure flies! Speaking of time, I wanted to let everyone know about a LIMITED time offer on dog.com right now. If you have an order over $99, you’ll receive FREE Shipping...
  • 0 REPLY
Shop now at dog.com to get $10 off your $75 dollar order!
Hello Dog Forum members! I hope everyone had a great weekend and enjoyed the time off! It almost makes me wish I was a child again so that I can have all summer off! I never realized that being adult meant no summer vacations unless requested! Speaking of summer, nothing is better than hanging...
  • 0 REPLY
MORE from Triple Treat Savings! Buy 1 and Get 1 FREE!
Happy Friday Dog Forum Members! I hope everyone is doing well and getting ready for the weekend! It’s been a long week for me and I, for one am looking forward to the weekend! Before we get started on the weekend (and for those of you getting a head start on your weekend), I just wanted to...
  • 0 REPLY