Do you want to talk? We do...

• Gold Top Dog

Do you want to talk? We do...

All of you are really important to us and as we continue to develop this new social platform, we're keen to hear from the horse's mouth (or should that be dog's).

Ultimately, our hope is that you folks will become the core of an exciting new community and many of you have earned your stripes by being long term idog and dog community users. We want to reward and recognise that ongoing commitment to our forum.

With this in mind and before we go public with the finalised and improved designs, we want to offer you the chance to join us for a web conference to talk about all your concerns about the new format. For those people that join, we will also be giving you lots of notice before more changes happen and to factor in your views where we feasibly can.

We've already done a lot of thinking around the feedback you have already given us, but we're planning to do more. So, appreciate our community is only a small part of of your lives', but wanted to make the offer. If enough people say yes, we'll host it in October. So let me know by replying to this chat.

Best

Jonathan

Social and Community Director, Dog.com

• Gold Top Dog

Great idea Jonathan.  I am not sure how much help I would be but as long as I am available I would be willing to join the Web Conference

• Gold Top Dog

@jbrayshaw
    We want to reward and recognise that ongoing commitment to our forum.

Ok, I'll take this:

Belvedere Vodka exclusive Collectors Case

Deb W. (Resident Smartass)

• Gold Top Dog

LOL Deb!  You better share.

I'll be happy to participate in the web conference depending on timing and availability and the gift incentive.  Wink

• Gold Top Dog

You guys and your alcohol! :)

Let's see how many people want to join... This is your opportunity to shape the future of this community... I'll talk to the team here, but maybe you'd like something that you could share with your dogs? J

• Gold Top Dog

Jonathan, I hope you know we're kidding you!

• Gold Top Dog

Yes..... But never a true word spoken in jest. I was thinking more of a gift certificate but would need an approval. But with or without an inventive, we'll have a lot to show and tell... J

• Gold Top Dog

Jonathan:  you should never, ever take anything I say seriously.  

I have a sick and twisted sense of humor, but I'm from Jersey so you really can't hold it against me.

Deb W.

• Gold Top Dog

As Jackie said, depending on time and availability, I'm in.

• Gold Top Dog

I'm guessing you don't mean the island of the SE coast of the UK? Not that Jersey. Thanks Karen, I nearly spat my coffee all over my lap at lunch... T-girls do T-work.

• Gold Top Dog

With or without incentives, I'd be willing to participate if my schedule allows.

Deb, you may need to come up with a special cyber-drink suitable for a web conference.  And may I request some cyber snacks, too?  I've always found that meetings and conferences are more enjoyable if there's something to eat and drink!  Wink

• Gold Top Dog

@tacran
    Deb, you may need to come up with a special cyber-drink suitable for a web conference.  And may I request some cyber snacks, too? 

MMMM-yummy might I suggest something with Chocolate and caffine if it is a morning affair.