Welcome & Announcements

Welcome & Announcements
Buy now to save- 6 for the price of 4 on Select Grille only!!
Hello Dog Forum Members! I hope everyone is doing well! Can you believe it? It’s the middle of the week already!! Soon it will be the weekend! So did everyone have a chance to check out the cool savings on dog.com with the Triple Treat Savings yet? If not, now if a great time! You can buy...
  • 0 REPLY
New Puppy Store at Dog.com!
It’s Friday Dog Forum Members! I hope everyone had a great week and is looking forward to the weekend! Two whole days off for rest and relaxation, who wouldn’t want that? So has anyone had a recent chance to check out dog.com? If not, now is a good time! We have a cool new section on dog...
  • 2 REPLIES
TRIPLE Treat savings for your pup at Dog.com!
Hello Dog Forum Members, I hope everyone had a great weekend and had a chance to enjoy it! There was lovely warm weather over the weekend so that was nice. So to kick off our week into a (hopefully) good direction, I have a cool offer for you and your dogs! For a limited time, Dog.com is...
  • 0 REPLY
Lowest prices of the year on flea and tick treatments! Save now!
Hello Dog Forum Members, It is Wednesday everyone…halfway through the week already! Friday is going to be here sooner than I can imagine. I hope everyone is having a nice week despite the weather. Speaking of the weather, I hope your dogs are protected this summer! If it is time for a renewal...
  • 0 REPLY
10% OFF Top Food Brands! So Shop to save today!
Hello Dog Forum Members! I hope everyone had a great weekend and enjoyed the days off! I for one, always think that weekends are way too short…especially in the summer when all I want to do is sleep in late and play with my dog (when she’s up to it of course). So let’s kick off our week and...
  • 0 REPLY
Free Shipping over $99 at Dog.com!!!
Happy Friday Dog Forum Members! I hope everyone had a great week and that you're looking forward to the weekend! I know I am! So to end the week on a good note, I have a cool offer from Dog.com! Just in case you have not seen the website! Right now, you can get Free Shipping over...
  • 0 REPLY
It's hot, so stay cool with our summer toy savings!!
Hello Dog Forum Members! I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July and found cool ways to beat the heat! It reached 100 degrees at one point! WHEW! But it finally feels like summer weather right? Speaking of summer, did you check out Dog.com's site yesterday?? In celebration of...
  • 0 REPLY
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY and a great shipping offer to you from us!
Happy Friday Dog Forum members! Are you guys ready for the three day weekend? Because I am estatic! I can't wait for the rest and relaxtion and best of all time to hang out with all of my loved ones! Before I take off for the weekend, I just to let everyone know about this great offer that...
  • 0 REPLY
Don't Forget about the Free Shipping at Dog.com!
Hi Dog Forum Members! I hope everyone is having a nice and warm day so far (better yet, a spill free day unlike me ☺). I can’t believe that the 4 th of July is this weekend. It means time off to spend with the family and my dog! Maybe I’ll get my dog something to celebrate this summer with too...
  • 0 REPLY
Get more to save more at Dog.com!!!
Hello Dog Forum Members! I hope everyone had a great weekend and had a chance to enjoy the lovely weather! It was definitely a little too hot and humid over where I was this weekend and I loved it! Perfect beach weather! Plus it’s almost July 4 th and that means more time to spend with the family...
  • 0 REPLY
Don't forget to get your FREE Flea comb with purchase of K9 Advantix®...
Happy Friday Dog Forum Members! I hope everyone is ready for the weekend!! It looks like it is going to be a warm weekend! Before you go off to enjoy the weather, don’t forget that Dog.com has a special on all Flea & Tick treatments! Right now, you can get a FREE Flea Comb with...
  • 0 REPLY
New Arrivals for Dog Food at Dog.com!
Hi Dog Forum Members! I hope everyone is having a good day. It’s almost Friday! Have you had a chance to check out Dog.com yet? If not, you should/ We have NEW Arrivals on Dog Food! Now there are more brands of Dog food to choose from for your dog! So check out Dog.com and Shop Today...
  • 0 REPLY
It's time for some Summer fun at Dog.com!
Hello Dog Forum Members! In case anyone forgot yesterday (which I know I sure did ^-^ ;) , it is now officially summer! So to celebrate the start of a new season, Dog.com is offering Great Summer Deals!! If you haven’t checked it out yet, you should! We have cool toys, water accessories and...
  • 0 REPLY
DOG.COM'S NEWEST SUMMER STORE!!
Happy Friday to everyone on the dog.community Forum! Are you guys ready for some summer fun? I know it’s a little early still, but who isn’t ready right? Dog.com is ready for summer too with our newest edition! Now you can s hop our Summer Store for some GREAT Deals on Toys, Outdoor &...
  • 0 REPLY
Save up to 15% on Dog collars, Leads, and Harnesses PLUS Free shipping...
Hello Dog Forum Members, Did you check out Dog.com's website yet? If not, now is the perfect time! Now you can Save up to 15% on Dog Collars, Leads, and Harnesses PLUS Free Shipping over $69! So if you are looking for a new dog collar, lead, or harness to take your dogs out for a long walk...
  • 0 REPLY
Dog.com's Greenies Special!
Happy Monday Dog Forum Members! I hope everyone had a great weekend and had a chance to enjoy the time off! I don’t know how the weather was where you are, but where I’m living, it pretty much rained on and off all weekend. However, I still managed to enjoy it, so I hope you didn’t let the weather...
  • 0 REPLY
Deal of the Week!
Hello Dog Forum Members! I hope everyone is having a great week so far! Except for the weather, everything is going well too! Have you checked out the Dog.com’s page lately? If not, you should! We have a great deal running right now! Right now on Dog.com, you can get FREE SHIPPING on...
  • 0 REPLY
Choose your savings at Dog.com!
Hello Dog Forum Members! I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying our new Product Review Section! I would like to start off this Monday with Dog.com’s Deal of the week! In case you have not been to our website yet or have had a chance to read your emails, let me tell you! Right now at...
  • 0 REPLY
Deal of the Week! FREE Shipping on 27 oz. Greenies- 1 Week ONLY!
Happy Monday Dog Forum Members!! I hope everyone had a great weekend and had a chance to enjoy the warm weather! I think it’s about time for sun rather than rain! To start off our week, I have a new deal of the week for you from Dog.com (just in case you have not had a chance to check our email...
  • 0 REPLY
NEW DOG FOOD ARRIVALS AT DOG.COM
Happy Friday Dog Forum Members!! Have you been on Dog.com today?? If not, you should check out our site right now! We just received some NEW arrivals on Dog Food! That means we are now offering new options on dog food for your dog! So come check out our new dog food menu TODAY! Just click...
  • 0 REPLY