Shop now at dog.com to get $10 off your $75 dollar order!

Hello Dog Forum members!

I hope everyone had a great weekend and enjoyed the time off! It almost makes me wish I was a child again so that I can have all summer off! I never realized that being adult meant no summer vacations unless requested! Big Smile        

Speaking of summer, nothing is better than hanging out with your dogs and spending time with them. I know my dog loves it when I play fetch with her. But sometimes, keeping dogs entertained during the summer can get a little expensive!

No need to fret because Dog.com is here to help you with our coolest offer yet! Right now, if you purchase an order over $75, you’ll receive $10 OFF!! How cool is that?! That means you can keep your dog entertained, well rested with one of our great beds or if you just want to spend money them (which I tend to do) and get $10 OFF once you hit the $75 dollar mark!

Hurry though, this is a limited time offer and expires AUGUST 1ST! So get started on making it the best shopping trip for you and your dogs this summer by clicking on the link below to save today!

Link: http://tinyurl.com/10OFF75

Have a great day and Thank you for shopping at dog.com