Best wishes

iDog

A kennel specifically for long term members to chat
    • Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Best wishes

We seem to be history. I enjoyed this place while it lasted, and enjoyed getting to know some of you.

Merry Christmas, Seasons Greetings, Live long and prosper.

Doug

• Gold Top Dog

Doug I have popped in a couple of times to check on folks, it is sad that no one is here,  Hope you and yours are well.  Thought about you folks a few weeks ago when a friend of ours was going to a Lutefisk (sp) gathering.  LOL, she said she is not keen on the fish but loves seeing her friends.   Had it not been for your explanation some years back I would not have know what she was talking about.  

I have missed seeing all the great pictures, if you have given in to the Facebook trend there are several Idog folks there.

Take care best wishes to your wife and family.

• Gold Top Dog

It is sad that the place essentially disappeared! I post now on dogforums.com some. And of course FB!

• Gold Top Dog

I agree, Doug. It's been sad to see this forum go. This fall has been difficult. In late October, my big boy Rock died from complications after emergency surgery for bloat. Then, my sweet Ronnie died in early December after a battle with cancer that had spread throughout his body. On the positive side, Mozey achieved her pet therapy credentials and we adopted an 8 year old border collie (Sadie) and a cat!

Happy holidays, all.

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Sorry about the dogs.  Always hurts, but like lemmings, we head back and get some more.