Picture War!

• Gold Top Dog

Picture War!

You may use any search engine such as yahoo, google and the such. Your goal is to post a pic of something that will destroy the pic above you and describe why or what it does to destroy the pic above it. For example, first person post a pic of a dinosaur, next person a robot and says "My robot will zap your dino with a lightning gun", next person a scientist and says something like "my scientist will dowload a virus into your robot" and so on. Be creative [;)]

If you need help posting a pic remember to use lower case letters only, it should look like this with no spaces:

I'll start:

My giant shoe will take over the world

UPDATE 4/7/10: tip: to insert picture from a website use this format: [IMG]***insert image web address here***[IMG]
    *make sure there is a "/" before the last IMG
    • Gold Top Dog
    My giant dog will CHEW your giant shoe!

• Gold Top Dog
    My warrior cats will charge your giant dog.

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog
    My tidal wave will drown your cats...

• Gold Top Dog
    my giant sponge will soak up your tidal wave....

• Gold Top Dog

My rat will chew apart your giant sponge
    • Gold Top Dog
    my giant python will have your mouse as an appetizer...

• Gold Top Dog
    My alligator will eat your snake

• Gold Top Dog
    This little girl will pick up your gator

• Gold Top Dog
    my trio of evil dentists will happily render your alligator nothing more than a breathing hand bag.....

d'oh... tooo late, the alligator has been thwarted by the giant girl.[:D]
    • Gold Top Dog

The ALL POWERFUL David Cassidy will render your preteen girl to a melted puddle of mush with one look and toss of his feathered hair!
    • Gold Top Dog
    This woman will seduce your Davey Boy.

She's been there, done that!
    • Gold Top Dog
    She will accidentally use this bottle of glue instead of shampoo and ruin her perfect beauty

• Gold Top Dog

This horse will exact revenge on the glue for himself and all his kind being used for glue production!
    • Gold Top Dog
    This cowboy will lasso(sp) your horse and ride into the sunset.