Spiked collar, hmmm.

• Gold Top Dog

I quit walking my dogs regularly, never looked back!!

• Gold Top Dog

dyan
    How can anyone take their dog to a dog park if it is the kind of dog that might attack another?   It seems to me they should NOT be allowed there at all, not to mention anyone with any brains whatsoever would not take their dog unless they were completely trustworthy.

The very reason that many of us don't go to dog parks.   What seems like common sense to us doesn't seem to apply to many people with dogs. 

• Gold Top Dog

you have to remember the history of the spiked collar. the ones we have today are just funny little jokes alongside the real deal.

wolf hunting collar. the dog that wore this was sent after the wolf - bait - and this was his only protection.

fighting dog collar.

Turkish flock guard collar.

http://www.cobankopegi.com/collar.html

and i loved this quote lol

"In Turkey, the dogs seem to adapt quite well to wearing the collars. I have no idea how often man or beast is injured inadvertently by noncombatant dogs wearing the collar. I do suppose that the dog learns not to scratch that part of his neck with a hind foot, too carelessly. While some of us abroad are lucky enough to have one or a few of these collars, it really isn't practical to leave these things on our dogs, so they are usually saved for educational exhibits, wall hangings, and sometimes as radio antennas by HAM enthusiasts!. " 

still, i personally think a cut collar would serve you better. and it wont hurt you!