No "C" vibes for a friend please (janobonano)

• Gold Top Dog

No "C" vibes for a friend please (janobonano)

Can I please get some BENIGN vibes for a friend who found a lump on her breast? She had a biopsy and is supposed to get the results today. I can't give out much info because she wants to keep it confidential. She is way too young to be dealing with this. Sad

Thanks. 

• Gold Top Dog

Good vibes going out to you and your friend, Jano.

Deb W.

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

It's benign.  Just know it.  Gotta be.  Benign Benign Benign!  Benign vibes from NH. Wink

• Gold Top Dog
    Of course, Jano. Streaming "no C vibes" ASAP.
    • Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

sending our strongest no-C vibes

• Gold Top Dog
    Sending out lots of vibes for benign results for your friend, Jan. 
    • Gold Top Dog

Thanks everyone!

• Gold Top Dog

I've had a clogged milk duct for .. hmm ... about 25 years now??  People sometimes avoid the exam because they're afraid of the answers.  And they think ANY "lump" is cancer.It's not.

So I'm thinking "benign" ... I'm thinking "calm -- do NOT panic" and I'm thinking "wisdom" for the doctors and techs.

• Gold Top Dog

Sending "benign lump" vibes for your friend.

• Gold Top Dog
    Sending "No C vibes" to your friend, Jan.  I hope the results show good news!
    • Gold Top Dog

Sending no cancer thoughts for your friend. I hope you will have good news to share with us!

• Gold Top Dog

Thanks everyone. They think it is a benign tumor, but I guess they won't know for sure until next Friday when it is removed.

• Gold Top Dog
    I am hoping for the best outcome!
    • Gold Top Dog

Let her know that without any names she has LOTS of support and prayers and good thots -- I was checking on here already for an update.  Will keep "Friday" -

you mean a week from now, right?

• Gold Top Dog

Yes, the 18th.

Thanks so much everyone.