Do you put dress up your dog?

• Gold Top Dog
    Lol I love Zoe as the Hot dog and the other dog as the clown... Way too cute!!! And the ones with the trash bags for when it rains.. That was kinda a good idea for us poor folks never thought of that one!!! 
    • Gold Top Dog
    The hot dog is so cute! She is the perfect dog for it!
    • Gold Top Dog
    yep sometimes![:)]

• Bronze
    Yes I do. Currently its only been hoodies, but I'm going to buy her a rain coat, and make a her a party dress. My mom thinks that its cruel to dress her up, but Norway (my dog) LOVES it!

• Gold Top Dog
    My newest thing is to make her cute harness/dresses...

• Silver
    Yep, I dress Penny up! [:D] But most of her "outfits" are for practical reasons, not just for fun. She has a faux fur trimmed parka, fleece booties, a full body sweater and a part body sweater that I use for her in the winter. She has very short fur and only weighs 9 lbs, so she gets cold in the winter. She also has a rain coat for those wet days. And today, I bought her a life jacket! [&:] It is sooooo cute! I bought that for safety reasons, of course. Not for fun. Penny also has a bandana that I put on her once in a blue moon. Sorry, no pictures! Oh wait, there is a tiny one in my sig with Penny wearing a bandana.
    • Gold Top Dog
    What cute pictures.  I have a friend who has a dobe and a St. Bernard.  She bought a jacket for the dobe and the dobe wouldn't move a muscle.  Then the St. Bernard positioned herself, with her back to Mary Ann.  She put the jacket on the St. Bernard and she was prancing around like she was the queen.  The doberman needed the jacket and didn't like it.  the St. Bernard didn't NEED the jacket, but was the one who liked wearing it!  I don't know if she ever put the jacket on the St. Bernard and walked her, though.  She was too embarrassed to put a jacket on a St. bernard.
    • Gold Top Dog
    I don't know if this counts or not, but I have several bandannas for Cassidy that she used to wear- she hasn't worn them recently, but she looks cute and doesn't mind them [:)]

Mirelle wears her Puppy Raising vest when in public, and she has never minded having that on. Don't have any pictures of her in it, but I will have to get some!
    • Bronze
    Yep, I dress Ella up[:)] She has some dresses, a harness dress, and a few t-shirts. I don't have any sweaters for her because it doesn't usually get cold enough in Florida for her to wear one.
    • Puppy
    Oh these dogs look so cute!
    • Gold Top Dog
    I dont "dress up" my dogs,sorry guys but this is a huge pet peeve of mine [:'(] They do however have sweaters for the cold nights when we turn the heater off and go to bed.One of my dogs rarely comes over when i get their sweaters out so he hardly ever wears one,the other comes running and lifts her paws up so i can get it on easily,she feels the cold much easier than the other.
    • Gold Top Dog
    when the temp drops below 75 or so my hairless crested begins to shiver, so alas, yes, i too 'dress-up' one of my dogs (but only out of necessity!). she's got about two dozen misc little 'dresses,' primarily just the cut-off arms of older long-sleeved shirts and sweaters.
    • Puppy
    We have a 9 month old cream toy poodle and we dress her up to keep her coat clean from mud on damp days.
    This way its keeps the dog clean and jumpers can be thrown in to the washing machine straight away.
    And you can't do that with your dog

• Gold Top Dog
    Blue has his winter jacket and a hoodie. He has several bandanas for all most all holidays and I'm thinking of buying him a rainjacket soon.

• Gold Top Dog
    ORIGINAL: bluelighting

Blue has his winter jacket and a hoodie. He has several bandanas for all most all holidays and I'm thinking of buying him a rainjacket soon.

Roxie has that same bandana in red!  I'll have to post a pic of her with it on! [:D]