Do you put dress up your dog?

• Silver
    I'm not that stupid
    • Gold Top Dog
    No, my husky hates even a banadana. For Christmas I hand made a little lightweight  necklace with bells on it. she gave me indignant looks all day till I finally took it off. I even wore a matching one. [&o] 
    • Silver
    I don't dress up my dogs, but when I went to the store one day my husband and my daughter dress up Daisy.
    • Silver
    Opps here she is.

• Silver
    Does this count as dressing up? (I'm too cheap/poor to buy real rain jackets and I hate the wet dog smell when it's raining...)

Oh! I forgot. I got these for .25 at Target. LT hates them (the pearls). :D
    • Puppy
    all i have to say is: WOW
    makes me ashamed of my own nails [:)]
    • Bronze
    yes i do sometimes put clothes on my Yorkie [:)] lol but he loves wearing his sweater when it is cold and it makes him look very adorable [:D] i don't have a picture though so sorry people
    • Silver
    Hmm, at times yes. But if I see she struggles in it or shows she doesn't like it, of course I take it off =)  but when Luna was a small pup she didn't have, much hair. So she'd wair this little mini coat I bought at the dog shelter, it was so cute! ^^ As for right now, they dontmuch. Everynow and then she'll wear bows, and Kero will wear a lil hat. lol.
    • Gold Top Dog
    We bought a cute clown costume last year, at Target, for $5!  LOL!  We've gotten a lot of mileage, out of this one picture, and it's been popular on Flickr!  We'll have to find her a new Halloween costume, for this next year!

Oh yeah, she usually wears a bandanna, on a day-to-day basis.  She loves her bandannas and will come running if she sees one, in your hand!

• Puppy
    Mack, in my avatar photo, is a husky mix, and it doesn't get *quite* arctic-cold here, so he doesn't take to clothes. He'll wear a cooling bandana in the summer, and if we *have* to go out in the middle of the day, sometimes I put a white jacket on so he doesn't overheat quite so much.

Clara's a Rhodesian Ridgeback (mix?). She wears clothes A LOT in the winter... we put t-shirts on her in the house, coats for walks, and she loves it. She's a rescue, and certainly never wore clothes before we got her, so it's this comfort thing to her: "oh, I'm dressed and warm and cozy, my mommy loves me, life is good." Here are some pics.

• Gold Top Dog
    Awww, what a cutie.  Maybe that's what the bandannas are, for Jasmine.  With a bandanna on, everything is right with her world!
    • Gold Top Dog
    Here's only one (of many) of my FeFe stylin' and profilin' in her clothes! [:D]  She loved her sweaters, swimsuit, lifejacket, majorette uniform, panties, jerseys, tshirts and winter jackets (with faux fur of course!).  I miss dressing her up.... I miss everything about her. 

Her sissy Gracie does not like clothes and if I manage to put anything on her, she refuses to move a muscle.  It sure is funny to watch tho.  Not sure if Trixie likes dress up yet... but we shall soon see!

Missy

• Silver
    Not very often, but sometimes.
    • Gold Top Dog
    Zoe wears sweaters in the winter because she shivers when it hits like 60 degrees out.  She has a pretty bare belly.  She has recently begun wearing bandannas in the summer, as well as fashionable harnesses.  I am working on a dress/harness combo.  She also wears a raincoat because she hates getting wet!  She was also a hot dog for Halloween!

• Gold Top Dog
    I just love all these photos!!!  They're all soooooo cute & some made me chuckle out loud!!