Rainbow Bridge Welcoming Committee

Rainbow Bridge

The Rainbow Bridge is the theme of a work of poetic prose written some time between 1980 and 1992, whose original creator is unknown. The theme is of an other-worldly place to which a pet goes upon its death, eventually to be reunited with its owner.
    • Gold Top Dog

Hehehehe, I was just looking @ the first picture again for the 30 gazillionth time.  I JUST noticed that Bob (the Siameese looking kitty) has a Dalmation nose up her butt.  Boy I know she's PO'd about that. ~LOL~

• Gold Top Dog

Sierra would you please add Shadow for me.   We lost him to cancerr Jan  22 this year.  I didnt know til now that there was a welcoming committe.  what a wonderful thing!

• Gold Top Dog

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your boy.

If you post a pic of him, I'll try to get it up as soon as I can. 

• Gold Top Dog

There are a couple of pics in my profile. Thank you!

• Gold Top Dog

I was driving home today and was thinking about my dear little
    Sophie.  She went to RB May 3, 2006--5 days prior to her 3rd birthday.  I continue to miss her so very much.  She was my Heart and my Joy.

I just found this a few minutes ago.  I was wondering if you would mind putting her in the picture.  It would be a great honor for her.  I really appreciate it and think this was a tremendous idea.

Thanks,

Debbie

• Gold Top Dog

the pics of the welcoming committee is simply awesome!!!!!!! what a great idea... and its true, they are all playing and running free together.... great idea and im so sorry for everyones loss..

• Gold Top Dog

What a great thing....I wish Bubblegum was there with her friends!

• Gold Top Dog

To those who would like to see their pets in the photo:

It would be greatly appreciated if you could post a pic (or have someone post a pic) of your furry friend within this thread. It makes it much easier for me to add them, since I seem to have difficulty maneuvering myself around the profile pages. I don't post much anymore due to time constraints, but I will find time to upkeep the Rainbow Bridge photo, if you are willing to help me out in this one aspect.

Thanks, and I will try to update the photo soon.

Sierra

• Gold Top Dog

I like this one!

• Gold Top Dog

This is a photo I like.  I would also like to thank you for taking your time to do this.  It is so very much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Gold Top Dog

The 2nd photo has been updated Smile 

• Gold Top Dog

It is awesome!!!!  Brought tears to my eyes.  Words cannot describe just how much I appreciate it.  Thank you so very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Gold Top Dog

Thank YOU Sierra.... I was just looking at the pictures again... can't believe it...the horse in the first picture got be crying.....then I opened all of Bubblegums pictures to find one to put in...... so here I am again...crying my eyes out!

Here is a picture of her that might go well in the RBWC picture!

And thanks again!

• Gold Top Dog

How about Cassidy? 6/8/00-10/4/04

• Gold Top Dog

The photo has been updated to add Cassidy Smile