Rainbow Bridge Welcoming Committee

Rainbow Bridge

The Rainbow Bridge is the theme of a work of poetic prose written some time between 1980 and 1992, whose original creator is unknown. The theme is of an other-worldly place to which a pet goes upon its death, eventually to be reunited with its owner.
    • Gold Top Dog

Rainbow Bridge Welcoming Committee

NOTE to Newcomers:  Welcome to the Rainbow Bridge Welcoming Committee!  I started this a while back, as my way of helping forum members to heal their broken hearts after a loss.  All the pets (with the exception of a running horse Smile) are beloved pets that had a close relationship with a member on this forum.

Every pet you see in these pictures represents a small hole in someone's heart.. and the hope that we may once again see our furry friends in another life.

If you have experienced a loss and would like to see your pet in the photo, feel free to post his/her picture at the end of this thread. I've been extremely busy lately, so it may take a while, but your pet will be added in due time Smile

Sierra2002

• Gold Top Dog

And the third photo: Smile

• Bronze
    Thank you!
    • Gold Top Dog
    Updated to add Shelby & Lilly [sm=angel.gif] as per BJW's request
    Run free, sweeties!
    • Gold Top Dog
    Sierra,  Thank you so much.  I just showed my family the Rainbow Bridge Welcoming Committee photos.  My kids (son 13 & daughter 10) got the biggest smiles on their faces.  They were very happy to see all the company that our dogs have to play with.  My daughter was kissing the screen on Lilly's picture.  I wasn't sure if they would be sad because her passing was so recent, but it truely gave them a sense of relief that our pets are in good company with so many playmates.  Thank you for your time in adding them to the committee and giving my kids a sense of peace.  
    • Gold Top Dog
    That brought a smile to my face [:)] Thanks for sharing
    And you are very, very welcome.
    • Gold Top Dog
    Sierra I am submitting my picture of my precious baby Girl Kaluah who has passed over the Rainbow bridge after being struck by a car on the morning of May 14th. I hope you will add her . Thank You.

• Gold Top Dog
    I added dear Kaluah.. but I used a different pic than the one you posted.. I thought it would be a bit better since the angle would be a bit awkward.
    Let me know if you would like me to change it [:)]
    • Bronze
    Sierra.

Thank You so much for putting Caliber in your picture. I have been having a bad time dealing with her passing the past couple of weeks. Seeing her here lets know she is loved by all. Again, THANK YOU.
    • Gold Top Dog
    Sierra, could you please add my parents' dog, Brownie to the Rainbow Bridge photo?  He passed away March 25th - almost a year to the day of FeFe's passing.  They were big buddies! Gives us comfort knowing they're together again, only this time neither of them are sick.  Thank you!

• Gold Top Dog
    I added Brownie into the first photo - so he could be with FeFe [:)]
    • Gold Top Dog
    SIERRA!!  Thank you so much for adding Brownie to the first photo so he could be with FeFe!  I absolutely love it -- it's perfect!!!  Seeing them together again warms my heart [:)]
    • Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog
    so he could be with FeFe

OMG, that's so sweet! 
    It is really so good to see our pals as part of a vision like this.  Thank you, again, Sierra.
    • Gold Top Dog

Sierra, could you put a pic of Jazzie up???

He was our family dog and we lost his last Feb to Prostate Cancer. He was the sweetest Lab, we never once heard him growl...we was wonderful
    • Puppy
    I know I'm new but was wondering if you could possibly add my precious Princess Charlotte to your bridge.  I love the concept and know she would want to be there too.  I lost her just over a year ago... she died at home in my arms .. she chose her way and time to pass just as she chose how she lived her life.  She was such a lady and touched so many lives while she lived.  She has been greatly mourned by all who knew her. 

Here is my beautiful angel... always and forever.