Rainbow Bridge Welcoming Committee

Rainbow Bridge

The Rainbow Bridge is the theme of a work of poetic prose written some time between 1980 and 1992, whose original creator is unknown. The theme is of an other-worldly place to which a pet goes upon its death, eventually to be reunited with its owner.
[$provider]
    • Gold Top Dog

Thank you so much!  It brought tears to my eyes.

• Gold Top Dog

I was overcome with emotion to see Sparky's picture on the bridge.  Thanks so much. 

Loretta

• Gold Top Dog

I still come & visit this thread when I need a smile.  Seeing all our loved friends gathered gives me such a warm feeling.

• Gold Top Dog

This is odd...I was wondering why Winnie, my Basset, wasn't there anymore.  So I started to reply, and she is in the picture in the reply.  It looks like the picture got cut off at the right when you reposted it. 

• Gold Top Dog

Thanks for the heads up, Marty. I think it's got something to do with the new board format - but it should be fixed now Smile 

• Gold Top Dog

Thank you!

• Gold Top Dog

Sierra, will you please add Meka to the Photo, I don't want him to be all alone....He is such a good boy and loved to be with his friends...thank you!

• Gold Top Dog

Would you mind adding Harley to the photo.

Thank you.

• Bronze

Sierra, if you could post my precious little Tippie's picture as soon as possible, I will be forever grateful.  I lost her on December 30, 2006 but my heart is more broken as time goes on.  I miss her everyday.  We shared almost 16 years together.  At her last moment, I looked her right in the eye and said I Love You three times and her eyes peacefully closed.  Getting to see her on the Rainbow Bridge would help my healing process immensely.  Thank you.

• Gold Top Dog

Bumping up, so that people can see this and take comfort from it. 

• Gold Top Dog

Thanks Kate!  (And thanks Annie, for the heads up)

It's been a hectic few months for me - we're doing a huge move in less than a month, and I still have 6 assignments & 5 exams to complete for university before we go (and - I have to pass them all!). So that means less idog for me, unfortunately.

If anyone else who is good with photoshop (or another photo editing program) wants to continue with the RB Welcoming Committee, I would be happy to see it continue on in the future. So if anyone wants to take on the task, let me know!

Sierra's Mum

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

If I had it, I would.  I know how much this has meant to people here, and even folks outside of the forum who have seen it.  Thank you again for taking the time when you can to do it!  VERY much appreciated.  Hope the move goes smoothly and good luck on your exams and assignments!!!!  ~+~+~+~+~Good Vibes to Sierra2002~++~+~+~+~+~+~

• Gold Top Dog

Please, oh please add my little angel April to the picture, she will be so happy there.

You can use the middle picture below of her

• Gold Top Dog

I added April to the 2nd pic Smile

• Gold Top Dog

Oh how wonderful, I am so touched, sitting here with tears in my eyes right now.  Thank you so much for doing that for my little precious girl, I miss her every day.