Rainbow Bridge Welcoming Committee

Rainbow Bridge

The Rainbow Bridge is the theme of a work of poetic prose written some time between 1980 and 1992, whose original creator is unknown. The theme is of an other-worldly place to which a pet goes upon its death, eventually to be reunited with its owner.
[$provider]
    • Gold Top Dog
    Sorry it took so long.. but both have been added [:)]
    Run free, beautiful pups! [sm=angel.gif]
    • Gold Top Dog
    I updated the second photo to include some of our recently lost friends.
    If anybody has any objections, please do PM me.
    [sm=angel.gif]
    • Gold Top Dog
    Thank you, Sierra.
    • Gold Top Dog
    Gina - that's a nice memorial page you've added to your website.  Seeing the sweet pictures of little Hero made me puddle up all over again.  He just had so much personality and I really miss him [:(].
    • Puppy
    Would it be possible to add my sweet Belle to the committee?
    She went to the RB last Wed 8 22 07
    I'll post a pic here

• Gold Top Dog
    If possible, we would love it if Codycoe's picture could be added. If this image doesn't work, let me know and I'll post another.

• Bronze
    I love the Rainbow Bridge... It really has helped me cope with the loss of my second Collie girl "GiGi" last month (8/07').  Her sister "Lottie Da" went to the bridge last year.  If you can add their picture that would be great.  Thanx, Tamhester 
    ps. theres a smaller pix attachment if needed.

• Gold Top Dog
    Photo has been updated [:)]
    Sorry for the long wait
    • Gold Top Dog

Can you please add Sparky to the bridge?

Thanks.  Loretta.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ktisis/1399511930/

• Bronze

Would like to add our Prissy who was our first Schnauzer. She passed 10/03/06

• Puppy

Hello, I am new to this, but I lost my best freind almost four years ago, it still feels like yesterday. He died dec. 18th of cancer, he was my first white boxer, I like the pic. of the bridge, I think of him like that just waiting for me there.  thank you for letting me tell someone about him. 

• Bronze

I too lost a good friend, a very smart Black Miniature Schnauzer. It was like losing part of me. I grew up with a Boxer named Rocky, he was my buddy. I was about 4 yrs old and he would follow me all over the place, he belonged to my Uncle and Aunt whom we visited alot. I always got a big slurp when I got out of the car. We explored his dog house, the barn, the woods, and many other places together. I even remember him walking between me and a creek out in the woods, he would actually push me away from it, smart dog he knew I couldnt swim then I guess.

I will always have a soft spot in my heart for Boxers, and I have to say I have never seen an aggresive one, ever! I hope this site can help your greiving so you can move on and find another buddy and be happy again. I'm sure thats the way he would want it for you :-)

Take Care. Jeff R

• Gold Top Dog

I hope you know, After I looked at the photos and read a few post I started crying. Silly I know, But the recent death of my Chow still hurts so much. I keep thinking about him being with my Dobie Mamie * I had her for 14 years before she died of old age*. The passing of a pet is rough to everyone but when you grow up with them it seems even harder.

I could never forget my babys an the comfort and support they have given me over the years. No one can understand you when your having a rough time with life like your best friend can!Sad

• Gold Top Dog

Hi,

I was wondering if you could add my Leif to the Rainbow Bridge also.  I lost him to cancer almost 2 yrs ago, but still miss him still so much.  It would be an honor to have him among the others here.  I have several pics of him posted on my profile.  Thank you!!!!!

• Gold Top Dog

Sorry again for the long wait.. but it's been updated Smile

Others can still feel free to post photos for me to add. It may be a long wait, but I'll get it up. (I'm currently going to university, working, and planning a cross-country move - it's hectic).

Run free, beautiful pups! Angel