End of April Fools

iDog

A kennel specifically for long term members to chat
    • Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

End of April Fools

It is snowing in my yard right now. Snowed overnight on the blooming tulips. Not a pleasant day. The dog park will be all mud. On the plus side, I don't thinkI will mow the lawn today.

• Gold Top Dog

Oh my Doug we are having rain and storms.  We are getting a reprieve today and it starts back up tomorrow for 3 more days.  I love spring :)

It has been a while since I have had a chance to check in I hope everyone is happy and doing well

• Gold Top Dog

Snow?!? Oh my goodness! Are your apple trees OK? Not sure when they bloom, but I know you've had great harvests in the past. We've had a ton of rain here (though not like the storms in Arkansas and Texas!). I've been working in the garden (I call it dirt therapy :-) and have picked asparagus twice already this week. Yummm! It is warm today but temps are supposed to drop a bit tomorrow.

On the dog front--Mozey completed her pet therapy credentialing!  She and Rock have done a few home visits with folks here on the island. And, Mozey spent some time at the college hanging out with the students--she definitely loved the attention she got and the time she spent with the students.

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Apples are getting ready to bloom, so they are okay.  The apricot bloomed and my wife claims to have seen bees.  Tulips are taking a beating from the weather and from our herd of bunnies, even with Skys' valiant attempts to catch them.  Pie plant (rhubarb) is looking really good.  Strawberries are running amuck. And the forecast includes "snow".

• Gold Top Dog

gosh. Had been forevet since I have had a notification. Glad this place is still surviving!

Life has been busy. My granddaughters parents are divorcing. She told him she was in love with someone else on feb 13. March 8 sheamd the bf went to Costa Rica for a vacation. She is 10 or 11 weeks pregnant with the bfs baby. Then we had moms pnemonia. Lots of upheaval but things have settled now. Thankfully!