August .

iDog

A kennel specifically for long term members to chat
    • Gold Top Dog

Doug - I'd forgotten that yiou do so much woodowrking.  My Dad was a woodcarver - he started with furniture and after retirement did everything from relief carvings, to birds, human figures ... shoot me an email at callieatcritturs@yahoo.com -- I have things of Pa's that are going to be a total waste on an estate sale.  If there's anything you can use I'd MUCH rather send it to someone I know.  *smile*

• Gold Top Dog

So glad to see page 3 !   :)

• Gold Top Dog

Hot here today-we apparently broke records. Just got some corn cooked and ready for another batch of corn relish. Picked some wild grapes and made some grape jelly. The kitchen was purple for awhile :-) The dogs are good--Rock just went for a quick dip to cool off. Mozey and Ronnie won't go in the water, but they don't mind cooling off with water from the hose. (Now, if only we weren't under a water ban we could do that!)

• Gold Top Dog

Forgot to answer: Dilly beans are pickled green or yellow beans made with dill and garlic. Yummmy!

• Gold Top Dog

miserable here today too Kate.

So quiet with Isabella here.  Gosh I missed her before they were even out of the driveway!

• Gold Top Dog

That should have been withOUT Isabella!

• Gold Top Dog

Glenda, I bet it is quiet! Did they finish all the home cooking and baking you did?

Doug, I think we'll need a September chat soon. (I still can't seem to start one.)

It's supposed to be a bit cooler today--I hope so!