Morgan Rescued - One year ago today!

• Gold Top Dog

Morgan Rescued - One year ago today!

I adopted Morgan, her first name was "Cage 68" she found running around Manhattan and ended up in the shelter and was on death row, she was very skinny and also very shy. The poor girl had a little limp and everyone kept passing her up. Finally a PA rescue saw her and stepped in to get her freedom ride to me. I was able to see past they shy scared dog and help her gain some weight and get out of shell. Morgan is doing well and very happy. She still has her little limp, it was a previous injury that was never cared for properly but it doesn't bother her a bit she can fly around like a little jet. Morgan loves all her dog friends, hiking, loves car rides and snuggling on the couch.  I'm so happy she came into my life. 

Morgan and her buddy Tron, taking a nap after a long hike.

Morgan just showing off for the camera.

• Gold Top Dog

Happy Gotcha Day, Morgan!  Demand some ice cream. :)  She's a gorgeous dog and lucky you found her.  

• Gold Top Dog

Awww, Happy Gotcha Day sweet girl!!! You had a rough start but hit the jackpot !!!

• Gold Top Dog

Happy Gotcha Day, Morgan!  Such a pretty girl -- I love her pink nosie!  I'm glad she found her way to your home.  She's obviously loved very much!