Levi - My first foster Pittie

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Levi - My first foster Pittie

This is Levi, he's about 4 years old now and a wonderful dog. Levi was found stabbed several times on the streets of Ohio, bleeding to death. Thankfully a woman called and he was picked up and taken to the animal hospital, the problem was Pit Bulls at the time were banned in Ohio so, if he had no place to go they would put him down. Everyone on staff started calling rescues and the rescue I foster for got the call to help Levi, they called me to see if I would take him in as a foster, I did and thankfully they were able to save him, he lost a lot of blood but he's a fighter and came through with flying colors. After he healed up and got his stitches out he came to me in PA. Levi is a true example of what a Pit Bull should be, loving, eager to learn and very loyal. He loved my Great Dane from the start they were best buds, sadly for me, but great for him, he found a home within a month and is living the good life with his new family and thriving. 

Fostering is a wonderful thing and helps saves so many lives. I encourage everyone to do it if they can. If you do foster or have adopted a rescue dog please share your stories, we would love to hear them.

• Gold Top Dog

What a lucky dog!  Thanks for fostering him and helping him find a loving home.

• Gold Top Dog

Very nice I'm a huge Pit Bull fan, I'll have to post the story of my little one. Beautiful pooch!

• Gold Top Dog

He's adorable!  I love the spots on his nosie!  Smile